NameSilo

LLL.IN DROPPING LIST SCANNER

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
LLL.IN DROP SCANNER.
Previously there were many threads discussing dropping lll.in
Nowadays there are no list of new dropping lll.in from any user.why is it so.
Are no lll.in dropping???
If yes how to search those dropping names.
If anyone regularly scans lll.in drops.plse update lists here.
Thanks in advance..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
And still no one is taking action against that first option :P

I have quietly been working on something over here. But, will need someone with the accreditation part mainly because I don't care about IN enough to buy that myself.. lol

•••
I have quietly been working on something over here. But, will need someone with the accreditation part mainly because I don't care about IN enough to buy that myself.. lol

We will discuss this on Skype bro!

•••
Bro to be Registrar it needs only 1000 USD not 5000 USD and being registrar is always faster then any other if you being as registrar and use own registry api it would be fastest

You will still have competition from other registrars trying for same names :P

•••
These could be good Investments for the next five++ years due to India's catchup with Internet speed, but you will have the pyramid buyers.

•••
Are registars allowed to do drop catching?

•••
•••
I wonder where one can read that .in registrars aren't allowed to dropcatch domains?

Also wondering, they aren't allowed to dropcatch domains for themselves or for clients or both?

Last edited:
•••
I wonder where one can read that Indian registrars aren't allowed to dropcatch domains?

Also wondering, they aren't allowed to dropcatch domains for themselves or for clients or both?

www.registry.in i your best source.

Per the information I have, NIXI prohibits Registrars from engaging in domain name auctioning/selling and dropcatching.

•••
That is actually very interesting and important moment, regarding auctioning/selling/dropcatching .in domains by .in registrars. I heard something like that before, of course, I mean
NIXI prohibits Registrars from engaging in domain name auctioning/selling and dropcatching
but didn't see any official papers/statements. Did anyone see that among .in policies? Just want to see what is official point of view expressed in official papers.

•••
But from this it follows that ordinary people can use registrars APIs to dropcatch domains for themselves, as they pay ordinary fee in case of successful catching.

Still not allowed, as Registry doesnt allow more than certain number of hits to its API.

•••
Yes, but it is looks more as defensive measure against abusive connections. The number of connections is limited, but *everyone* is allowed to make connections within registrar's limit.

•••
Thanks for the enlightening discussion
Seems some other registrars have jumped into the bandwagon
Bruwink seems to have caught a few LLL.in when many dropped a few days back

Can anyone tell which registrar API is best to catch dropping .in for the average Joe?
Dynadot just doesn't seem to work when I tried
All requests met with "System Busy" messages

•••
none, for average joe its possible only when thr are no requests from registrars. So ask every registrar to stop for few days and then try it ?

How much it costs to launch a registrar?
Assuming the finances are there, is it technically easy to become a registar?

•••
Guys, sorry to badge in. What's the best tool to filter to get premium or good enough .com domains that are expiring so I can backorder them? I mean pending delete not already deleted.
I know tools like domcop.com, but are there other ways?

Thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back