相木農園.com
大塚文雄.com
ハワイ出産.com
白楽.com
キングダムハーツ.com
ゲーム検索.com
セキュリティマンション.com
谷野.com

競馬ニュース.com http://xn--zck9awe6dt226b1rtb.com (something of mine i just threw together )

Here is approx 15 thousand Japanese IDN.com websites Indexed at Google Enjoy !
http://www.google.com/search?as_q=x...ts=&safe=images

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,
these sites belong to reputable Japanese companies such as 読売.jp, the Japanese largest newspaper. Please explain us why they are auctionned?
Thanks

•••
hatsutane said:
Hi,
these sites belong to reputable Japanese companies such as 読売.jp, the Japanese largest newspaper. Please explain us why they are auctionned?
Thanks

Live in Action , Not auction

•••
Oh, sorry.
But I am still wondering on the goal of your thread?
Are you promoting Japanese IDNs because you have many their assets?

•••
hatsutane said:
Oh, sorry.
But I am still wondering on the goal of your thread?

This part of the forum is the IDN section , so yes this is a place were we discuss things about IDN's.. are you japanese ?

Have a look at this thread http://www.namepros.com/idn-discussion/219993-any-idn-site-out-there.html

People want to know if there are people and companies using IDN's

The "Goal" of this thread and this section is to educuate about whats happening with IDN's... And im glad that i found out 読売.jp was the Largest newspaper in Japan i had no clue.

Last edited:
•••
hatsutane said:

I own many Japanese IDN assets in .jp and .com.

How about you?

•••
Yes, I have a small number of Japanese IDNs but I am pessimist on the success of East-Asian IDNs because contrary to Cyrillic, Arabic, Hebrew or Hindu characters, East-Asian characters are not accessible from one key stroke but a combination of several strokes. In short, it is quicker to type their words with Roman characters than native characters. Only the usefulness that I see is to create doorway pages with IDNs and forward all the visitors to the main site expressed with Roman characters, because the keywords appearing on the domain name are considered as the utmost important for search engines.

•••
hatsutane said:
Yes, I have a small number of Japanese IDNs but I am pessimist on the success of East-Asian IDNs because contrary to Cyrillic, Arabic, Hebrew or Hindu characters, East-Asian characters are not accessible from one key stroke but a combination of several strokes. In short, it is quicker to type their words with Roman characters than native characters. Only the usefulness that I see is to create doorway pages with IDNs and forward all the visitors to the main site expressed with Roman characters, because the keywords appearing on the domain name are considered as the utmost important for search engines.

Are you Japanese ? For one to my understanding most japanese surfers bookmark pages because they dont know english well enough to return to the websites , so regardless how long the name is im sure they will prefer it in there own native language that is just common sense to me.

May i suggest you read up on this thread , it very relavent to what you have brought up http://www.namepros.com/idn-discussion/208112-idn-facts-by-olney.html

Olneys IDN Facts said:
It might sound really hard to believe but this is said with research from native Japanese. Japanese people living in Japan can not remember ASCII domain names. This is a fact. IDN Domains allows them to type the domain in native Japanese.

Japanese don't do type ins currently because the URLs are in ASCII form. They know they can't spell a lot of them correctly. A Japanese word spelled in English can be spelled multiple ways. Even the word Tokyo is actually Toukyou in Japanese if I spelled it the way I world write it. For a Japanese to go to a web site. This is the process.

They go to their bookmark of Google Japan or Yahoo! Japan. & type in the web site's name in Japanese. This exact pattern I have seen over & over every single day watching that no matter what URL I give them or site they want to go to, Japanese do it this way only because they can not remember how to spell every URL.

The advertisements in Tokyo for IDN Domains is usually stating "Finally easy to remember Domain names".
For a company this is a big issue. For users this is a big issue.

Last edited:
•••
I've been really looking at the way Japanese input things & search on the internet especially since being involed with IDN.
Before that, even before I could speak Japanese well, I too typed in Japanese.
When thinking about a person's native language do not ever think that the average person can do anything "faster" in another language. If this was so, there would be more searches on OVT Japan for Yahoo in English than in Japanese, or they would jusy simply type in the domains.

Typing in Japanese switching the characters is about as natural as Americans having to use the spacebar or typing in "Shift" + "I" or other letters to make it capital.

If a Japanese person wrote that the average American doesn't want to press "Shift" & a letter to capitalize it. You'd think it was strange wouldn't you? It's as natural as drinking water to us. Writing in Japanese for the "average" Japanese living in Japan is as natural as breathing. This is not a theory, it's a fact.

hatsutane said:

•••
hatsutane said:

Hi Hatsutane - you should look at the first posting in this thread http://www.namepros.com/idn-discussion/224891-experiment-proves-japanese-prefer-japanese-domains.html

This experiment demonstrates that Japanese domains ar easier to remember, easier to recall, AND easier to type-in than ASCII domains for Japanese people. This parallels my own experience, I can type a 日本語 domain name and add an ASCII extension with a single simple manipulation. So can my Japanese wife so I find it curious that you have the impression that it is more difficult than ASCII. Happy to buy your IDNs from you if you think they only have URL forwarding value. PM me.

•••
I find this thread interesting..

What I am wondering is if anyone here knows of any affiliate programs available for Japenese Language traffic

pay per click or any other...

I have some music traffic from Japan and are trying to find some where to send it, half of it is from mobil phones

thanks

•••
MusicWave said:

What I am wondering is if anyone here knows of any affiliate programs available for Japenese Language traffic

I have some music traffic from Japan and are trying to find some where to send it, half of it is from mobil phones

thanks

Yes i know of a site that caters to International Affiliates http://IDNaffiliates.com we have a variety of different affiliates programs for Japan available there enjoy. I will pm you the ppc link

•••
thanks for the message.. sent you one..

pretty much I am not using alot of the ppc companies out there right now because of the problem of adult links appearing on non-adult pages.

dotzup.com is the only ppc not doing adult sites so I am using them right now for whatever I can.

•••
MusicWave said:

thanks

Dude, I would just use Google adsense. You can use the samecode from the English interface, but do set the target language to Japanese. All my Japanese content sites are using adsense.

•••
thank you for the Google adsense way to go...

I didn't realize this was available as an alternative

•••
MusicWave said:
thank you for the Google adsense way to go...

I didn't realize this was available as an alternative

No problem. Just remember that the ads they serve will be geotargeted which means that the ads you see in N.A. will not be the ads a Japanese person sees in Japan. Also, it may take some time for the site to get crawled and serve appropriate ads to users. You should include some Japanese content if possible and add some Japanese keywords into metatags to really do it right.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back