Dynadot

question Listing verification issues

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

iecomguy

Established Member
Impact
Hi, I listed some domains on Afternic and Sedo. I am using Afternic's lander but upon adding Sedo's TXT record its unable to verify. Sedo wants me to use their lander or send screenshot. I already sent screenshot.

But asking is it possible to verify multiple host using TXTs and CNAMEs? I tried to use an email host by adding their txt and CNAME but their support agent said I cannot unless I remove afternic's name servers.

Can anyone please clarify and help understand this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I know which one doesn't (or at least didn't when I had domains with them)--and that's Google Domains. I made multiple requests for bulk controls to be added before I ultimately moved my domains away from them. If that has changed, then maybe someone else can verify.

I also don't think that Cloudflare as a registrar has bulk domain controls (perhaps via their API, but not in the normal control panel).

Last edited:
•••
Point your nameservers to sedo first (ns1.sedoparking.com & ns. 2) then list the domains afterwards ....It is much quicker.....

so remove your names from Sedo and do the above

Once they show as listed on Sedo point them to Afternic
This is what i do too. All domains I add sedo by default. Once SEDO verifies, I change to Afternic or DAN..

•••
No you won't be de listed from Sedo...

Your just verifying with Sedo that you own the domain, as it is a marketplace you can point your domains to Afternic and use their landers as well

I use Efty landers, some use Dan or other alternatives and list on Sedo and Afternic and have no problems.....make sure only one marketplace has BIN pricingand keep the other listings at make offer

So, Is it like just change name servers to DAN (in my case) and list the Same domains to various other marketplaces like Sedo, Afternic, ...?

Am I understanding this RIGHT? Help me a bit.
& What happens when some potential buyer clicks on the domain and reaches to DAN ?

Currently I have few domains using For 'Sale Pages' at DAN and thinking of listing them to other marketplaces as well for more exposure. Provide me some direction. Thanks

•••
So, Is it like just change name servers to DAN (in my case) and list the Same domains to various other marketplaces like Sedo, Afternic, ...?

Am I understanding this RIGHT? Help me a bit.
& What happens when some potential buyer clicks on the domain and reaches to DAN ?

Currently I have few domains using For 'Sale Pages' at DAN and thinking of listing them to other marketplaces as well for more exposure. Provide me some direction. Thanks
First.....point nameservers to Sedo, then list them on there after doing this, this way Sedo verify your ownership quicker

Then point your nameservers to Dan (or whoever you want to use for your landers) after Sedo verification

List on Afternic any time you want

Only have BIN pricing on one marketplace, usually Afternic or Sedo....the others at make offer...

Last edited:
•••
First.....point nameservers to Sedo, then list them on there after doing this, this way Sedo verify your ownership quicker

Then point your nameservers to Dan (or whoever you want to use for your landers) after Sedo verification

List on Afternic any time you want

Only have BIN pricing on one marketplace, usually Afternic or Sedo....the others at make offer...

Is this not affect the domain sale in Negative Way if the buyer sees my domain on Sedo but when searches for it in google, the buyer reaches to DAN (as i'm using their For Sale Pages) ?

and when you say "point Nameservers", it means changing nameservers to respective marketplaces (DAN in my case). Am I Right @NickB ?

•••
Is this not affect the domain sale in Negative Way if the buyer sees my domain on Sedo but when searches for it in google, the buyer reaches to DAN (as i'm using their For Sale Pages) ?

and when you say "point Nameservers", it means changing nameservers to respective marketplaces (DAN in my case). Am I Right @NickB ?
The more places it is listed the better, more chances of people finding it.....some people do not type the domain into the search bar or vice versa.....using Sedo or Afternic fast transfer gives your domains maximum exposure....which is good...

Yes to the nameserver part 🙂

•••
The more places it is listed the better, more chances of people finding it.....some people do not type the domain into the search bar or vice versa.....using Sedo or Afternic fast transfer gives your domains maximum exposure....which is good...

Yes to the nameserver part 🙂

Thank you so much @NickB for clearing my doubts. I really appreciate this.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back