IT.COM

Listed with Afternic. Got offer. Modified price but domain is not showing?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
So I got an inquiry for a domain at Afternic.
I modified the price.

I did a random check for the domain on Afternic and there is no record of it.

why would they request me to put a modified price for my domain and I do it. but when I checked for the domain on @Afternic it shows other domains with similar keywords but not mine.

why is it like this? is this going to be the same situation as my other domains?
have I been wasting my time modifying my price when asked via email?

@Afternic

Also for this particular domain why do I have this in my Afternic inbox for it?

"Congratulations! Your domain(s) meet our highest quality standards. This means they are eligible to be listed on our exclusive Premium Promotion network, which dramatically increases your chance of a successful sales since you get maximum exposure across every reseller on the Afternic network, and the name is eligible for Fast Transfer, allowing the domain buyer immediate control of the name. To qualify for Premium Promotion, your domain must be registered at one of the the participating registrars. Click on the button below to initiate the transfer process.

If you choose not to move your name, your domain will still receive extensive promotion through our Network level. While domains on the Network are listed at dozens of resellers around the world, they are not eligible for Fast Transfer, meaning any domain sale will go through a transaction assurance process."

and there is in the same message a (Move Registrar) button.

What is this all about? Does this mean I have a buyer?

This particular domain is also currently with @epik

I like the "Congratulations! Your domain(s) meet our highest quality standards."

like what hell?

just this domain meets their highest quality standards? my other domains are Chopped liver? lol

I get this feeling this domain triggered this situation because there was an inquiry. or am I wrong?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Back