Dynadot

Afternic support Namecheap???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ahmadmehiar

Restricted (Chatroom)
Impact
Hi,

I listed my domain on afternic market its say to me "you must transfer your domain to other registrar" since my registrar is "namecheap.com" ?

Why its happens ?? what can I do to join in Afternic Premium Network ? help me please!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wow..good to know. I actually just made an account on Afternic and was wondering if they supported Namecheap domains as "premium"... since all my domains are on Namecheap.
I'm not going to move my domains.
I guess that just means our Namecheap domains won't be allowed on the "Premium Network."

Fast-transfer domains must have a buy now price and be registered through Network Solutions, Tucows, Register.com, Name.com, eNom, eNomCentral, EuroDNS, Moniker, DynaDot, TerraNet, DomainDiscover, MeshDigital, Gransy, Regtons, 123 Reg, DomainBox, or BulkRegister.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Strange. Seems that Namecheap is part of Afternic's Premium Network:
https://www.afternic.com/domain-reseller-network#1

Right. What we're saying is, although they will sell/promote domains ON Namecheap... if your domain is registered AT Namecheap, they don't allow you to be a park of the Premium Network... which doesn't seem to make sense to me. It might have something to do with their "fast transfer"

I actually just emailed support. So I'll update here to see what they say about this...

•••
Here's the support email I received:

Dear Terri,

Thank you for contacting Afternic Support. If you list your domain(s) and they are eligible, you should receive an email from your registrar sent to the admin or registrant email address listed on the whois database (who.is) for the domain.

For your reference, here are the criteria for domains to be listed on the Premium Network level:

• • .com, .net, .biz, .org, .pw and .info TLDs only
  • • Listed domains must have a Buy Now price
  • • Buy Now price must be below $25,000
  • • Registered for 60 days or longer with the current registrar and cannot be under a 60-day lock for any reason.
  • • Registration must not be within 30 days of expiration
  • • Registered with a Premium Network Partner

Our list of Premium partners includes GoDaddy, Network Solutions, WildWestDomains, Register.com, Register.com plus, Name.com, Hover, eNom, Enom Central, Aplus.net, Domain Discover, Tierranet, EuroDNS, Bulk Register, Tucows, Dynadot, Domain.com, Regtons, Heart Internet, Domainbox, 123.reg.co.uk, BigRock, RDR, DirectI, Logicboxes Naming Services, Public Domain Registry Limited, and DomainMonster.com.

If you think your domain is eligible for Fast Transfer but it has not been opted in, you can export your portfolio from the "add domains" page, change the "listing status" to "3", and then reupload your portfolio. A listing status of "3" indicates it will be put into Fast Transfer if eligible.

Lisa

Afternic Support

•••
Here's the support email I received:
Afternic's Domain Reseller Network page displays the Namecheap logo, but if you click on the fasttransferregistrars link you will find that Namecheap is not included.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back