Dynadot

events List your 5G names here.

NameSilo
Watch

Kuffy

Name StagTop Member
Impact
The announcement that the British government is going to spend over £400 million to speed the implementation of 5g technology will probably boost interest in suitable domain names. List the names that you own in preparation for the arrival of 5G. I'm tempted by 5g.xyz, but OLN wants $1,400 to register it.

I've got
5Guncovered.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Imo , 5g is no good for names.
It's a supportive tech that other technologies are being used in a better way by using 5g .

Thanks @elad I do feel quite the same , as I’ve looked at last sales of 4g 3g and as you said it’s more a service to other techs ...tho the way In which it will change those techs ( mixed reality ar vr/ autonomous/ smart factories/ gaming / all the tech it effects ....they and 5g have ONE THING IN COMMON.....it’s all relative it’s the “SPEED” it will implement , world changing speed. That being said.

NPR radio had a good talk about , and lots of new articles/ news out right now .

I picked up the 2 above as purely “brandable 5g” tech/website / company whatever it by be that could have use for any such name....

I believe I also picked up “Hyper” few months back.

Insta
Lighting
Hyper

Fast fast fast fast Speed “5g” ! My only play in this area , don’t plan to get rich and don’t plan nore do I p to spend more then a bill in the area nore have I. :)

Last edited:
•••
Thanks @elad I do feel quite the same , as I’ve looked at last sales of 4g 3g and as you said it’s more a service to other techs ...tho the way I which it will change those techs ( mixed reality ar vr/ autonomous/ smart factories/ gaming / all the tech it effects ....they and 5g have ONE THING IN COMMON.....it’s all relative it the “SPEED” it will implement , world changing speed. That being say

I picked up the 2 above as purely “brandable 5g” tech/website / company whatever it by be that could have use for any such name....

I believe I always picked up “Hyper” few months back.

Insta
Lighting
Hpyer

Fast fast fast fast Speed “5g” ! My only play in this area , don’t plan to get rich and don’t plan nore do I plan to spend more then a bill in the area :)

No worries , as always I'm not trying to judge , just putting my input .

As u suggested I would go for strongs keywords that r related to speed like

Super5G
Hyper5G

Etc..

•••
No worries , as always I'm not trying to judge , just putting my input .

As u suggested I would go for strongs keywords that r related to speed like

Super5G
Hyper5G

Etc..

No worries brother,Yep, turns out the bottom one is mine , checked got it few months back, just got the other 2 today . That’s all I intend for now .

Last edited:
•••
I picked up Go5G in king not too long ago. We'll see if someone wants to use it in a rollout campaign of some kind.

•••
I picked up Go5G in king not too long ago. We'll see if someone wants to use it in a rollout campaign of some kind.

Makes sense.

Go5G
My5G

Etc

But far less than in other niches (imo)

•••
According to Wikipedia
5G from 5th Generation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5G so..
because cost me only 1.99 $ & just for fun , i reg. this domain

5thGeneration.info
it's a good one? may i ask :xf.grin:
or..

5Generation.net
...is better? :-P
..yeh this one cost me 7.99$ should be better...

Last edited:
•••
Swift5g.com
5g
Radar.com
5gAviation.com
Remote
5g.com

•••
Hey just acquired some 5G names in English and Spanish. I believe some great ones.
.Net makes a lot of sense here as 5G is a network.

5GBUSES.COM
5GCELLPHONES.IO
5GCOCHE.COM (Car)
5GCOCHES.COM (Cars)
5GIOTNET.COM
5GMOBILENET.COM
5GMOBILETECHNOLOGIES.COM
5GPROPTECH.COM
5GSMARTPHONES.CO
5GSMARTPHONES.IO
5GTECH.NET
5GTECHNOLOGIES.NET
5GTELECOMMS.COM
5GTELECOMMUNICATION.NET
5GTELECOMMUNICATIONS.NET
5GTELECOMS.NET
5GTELEKOM.NET
5GWIRELESSNETWORKING.COM
5GWORLDS.COM
BIGDATA5G.COM
CASA5G.COM (Home)
CASAS5G.COM (Homes)
COCHE5G.COM (Car)
COMMUNICATIONS5G.COM
COMUNICACIONES5G.COM
DATOS5G.COM (Data)
DISPOSITIVO5G.COM (Device)
HOUSES5G.COM
MAGAZINE5G.COM
MY5GSMARTPHONE.COM
NETWORK5G.NET
NETWORKING5G.COM
PROPTECH5G.COM
REALESTATE5G.COM
TECHNOLOGIES5G.COM
TELECOM5G.NET
TELECOMMUNICATION5G.COM
TELECOMMUNICATIONS5G.COM
TELECOMMUNICATIONS5G.NET
TELECOMS5G.COM
TELECOMUNICACION5G.COM
TELECOMUNICACIONES5G.COM
TELEKOM5G.COM
TELEKOM5G.NET
TIENDA5G.COM (Store)
WEARABLES5G.COM
WORLD5G.NET

•••
Thanks @elad I do feel quite the same , as I’ve looked at last sales of 4g 3g and as you said it’s more a service to other techs ...tho the way In which it will change those techs ( mixed reality ar vr/ autonomous/ smart factories/ gaming / all the tech it effects ....they and 5g have ONE THING IN COMMON.....it’s all relative it’s the “SPEED” it will implement , world changing speed. That being said.

NPR radio had a good talk about , and lots of new articles/ news out right now .

I believe I also picked up “Hyper” few months back.

Insta
Lighting
Hyper

Fast fast fast fast Speed “5g” ! My only play in this area , don’t plan to get rich and don’t plan nore do I p to spend more then a bill in the area nore have I. :)

I absolutely agree with you that 5G technologies emphasize speed, and I think that in the near future, "real-time" will be a hot keyword that best describes 5G's speed.

So I have invested in some RealTime+Keyword.com and bet these names will have a great prospect.

Last edited:
•••
5GETFs.com
5GWifiPlan.com
5GWifiPlans.com

•••
My 5g domains:

5gAssistant.com
5gAutomation.com
5gCompany.com
5gEnterprise.com
5gPerformance.com
5gPrinter.com
5gSmartglasses.com

(open to offers)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back