Dynadot

events List your 5G names here.

NameSilo
Watch

Kuffy

Name StagTop Member
Impact
The announcement that the British government is going to spend over £400 million to speed the implementation of 5g technology will probably boost interest in suitable domain names. List the names that you own in preparation for the arrival of 5G. I'm tempted by 5g.xyz, but OLN wants $1,400 to register it.

I've got
5Guncovered.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just regged 5greality.com
Think 5g will work together with Vr and Ar.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
May I join the club, I do not own any 5G domain in true sense, but own VoLTEmobile & VoLTEphone in the king.
(VoLTE stands for voice over Long Term Evolution and is expected to be the basic standard for all operators across the world before 5G. Even 5G is speculated to use advanced VoLTE technology)

•••
May I join the club, I do not own any 5G domain in true sense, but own VoLTEmobile & VoLTEphone in the king.
(VoLTE stands for voice over Long Term Evolution and is expected to be the basic standard for all operators across the world before 5G. Even 5G is speculated to use advanced VoLTE technology)

Why not! Close enough! Welcome! lol

•••
5gstore.de

Thanks Rammbo! Was drooling over this one when you first posted it! lol

I officially own this one now.

5GStore.de

5GStore.de.jpg

•••
•••
Tienda5g.com (Spanish for 5g store, shop )

•••
•••
Thank you. where's the senior citizen's lounge? Considering the age of VoLTE and 5G, I deserve a seat there. :xf.smile:

Since it is in the .DE, wouldn't Geschäft been a better choice? O_o

if it's available be my guest friend! lol I differ to seniors. lol what am I saying? I'm spring chicken myself! lol

just turned 44 thee other day! I've got greys where the sun don't shine!

TMI.

•••
I just recently went with this new reg because of this thread! damnit!

WoW5g.com (I already had 5GWow.com but realized the brandable is the Wow in front)

Kor5G.com (Korea 5G?)
5gKor.com (5G Korea?)

•••
•••
•••
Mobile World Congress Shanghai 2017: 13 things to see at the expo

MANILA, Philippines – Mobile World Congress (MWC) Shanghai 2017 is upon us, bringing the latest mobile innovations, smartphones, and other devices to the fore, and setting the stage for the future of mobile with keynote speeches from the world's tech leaders.

This year's MWC, set for June 28 to July 1, is a day longer than last year's (June 29 to July 1, 2016).

Organizing body GSMA expects around 65,000 attendees and 650 participating companies – 12,000 more attendees and 100 more companies than in 2016. The Shanghai New International Expo Centre is again where the action will be, with the expo filling up 8 of its halls.

#9. A showcase of Pudong, Shanghai as a smart city model

Where: Hall W1

MWC's Smart City expo frames Shanghai district Pudong as a smart city model, showing off its tech, innovations, smart practices in trade and tourism, and its definition of a smart community.

5GPudong.com

#10. A discussion on the future of cars

Where: Hall W4/W5
When: June 30, 11:30 am to 5:30 pm

The future of cars will be discussed at the Connected Vehicle Summit, including the growth of car intelligence, government policies on nascent car technologies, and new lifestyle and business models for car services.

GSMA predicts that the connected vehicle market wil be worth $358 billion by 2020, and it's been a market prodded along not just by traditional car manufacturers but also internet companies, mobile network operators, and government authorities.

Topics will range from advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), cooperative intelligent transport systems, traffic safety applications, and remote diagnostics, among others.

5GADAS.com 5GVehicles.com 5GSUV.com 5GNavigator.com 5GDiagnostics.com

http://www.rappler.com/technology/features/173976-mwc-shanghai-china-2017-things-to-expect-schedules

Last edited:
•••
Mobile World Congress Shanghai 2017: 13 things to see at the expo

MANILA, Philippines – Mobile World Congress (MWC) Shanghai 2017 is upon us, bringing the latest mobile innovations, smartphones, and other devices to the fore, and setting the stage for the future of mobile with keynote speeches from the world's tech leaders.

This year's MWC, set for June 28 to July 1, is a day longer than last year's (June 29 to July 1, 2016).

Organizing body GSMA expects around 65,000 attendees and 650 participating companies – 12,000 more attendees and 100 more companies than in 2016. The Shanghai New International Expo Centre is again where the action will be, with the expo filling up 8 of its halls.

#9. A showcase of Pudong, Shanghai as a smart city model

Where: Hall W1

MWC's Smart City expo frames Shanghai district Pudong as a smart city model, showing off its tech, innovations, smart practices in trade and tourism, and its definition of a smart community.

5GPudong.com

#10. A discussion on the future of cars

Where: Hall W4/W5
When: June 30, 11:30 am to 5:30 pm

The future of cars will be discussed at the Connected Vehicle Summit, including the growth of car intelligence, government policies on nascent car technologies, and new lifestyle and business models for car services.

GSMA predicts that the connected vehicle market wil be worth $358 billion by 2020, and it's been a market prodded along not just by traditional car manufacturers but also internet companies, mobile network operators, and government authorities.

Topics will range from advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), cooperative intelligent transport systems, traffic safety applications, and remote diagnostics, among others.

5GADAS.com 5GVehicles.com 5GSUV.com 5GNavigator.com 5GDiagnostics.com

http://www.rappler.com/technology/features/173976-mwc-shanghai-china-2017-things-to-expect-schedules

I'm Ready!

Car5G.com
5GCon.com for all THAT future 5G Convention that will be held every year! Can also be for 5G connected/connection

•••
5GPudong.com

The traditional area of Pudong is now home to the Lujiazui Finance and Trade Zone and the Shanghai Stock Exchange and many of Shanghai's best-known buildings, such as the Oriental Pearl Tower, the Jin Mao Tower, the Shanghai World Financial Center, and the Shanghai Tower. These modern skyscrapers directly face Puxi's historic Bund, a remnant of former foreign concessions in China. The rest of the new area includes the Port of Shanghai, the Shanghai Expo and Century Park, Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park, Shanghai Pudong International Airport, the Jiuduansha Wetland Nature Reserve, and the Shanghai Disney Resort.

5GBinHai.com

BINHAI & FOREIGN INVESTMENT
In 2008, it utilized USD 5.1 billion in Foreign Direct Investment (FDI). Nearly 285 of the Global Fortune 500 companies, including Toyota, Motorola, Pepsi, Chevron and Nestle, have branch offices in Binhai. The nearby Port of Tianjin, a specially incentivized Free Trade Zone, serves the Binhai New Area. This port provides easy shipping access to domestic and international destinations. Binhai’s skilled workforce is fed by the city of Tianjin’s 46 universities and other institutions of higher education, which enroll over 330,000 students annually.

5GHouston
5GChicago
5GMiami
5GVegas
5GCuba

•••
•••
Insta(5g)
Lighting (5g)

Both

Com

•••
Imo , 5g is no good for names.
It's a supportive tech.
other technologies are being used in a better way by using 5g .

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back