IT.COM

services List Of Domain Name Generator Tools

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Haris

Best Domainer Of The End-TimesTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Using these is pointless.

They mostly generate garbage.

Occasionally they will give you a possible decent brandable, but you have to spend a lot of time using them.

Really not worth the time or trouble.

•••
•••
Can´t really agree on the "pointless" thing....it is true that you need to use them a lot to generate some decent names, but if you're willing to, and know hot to use them, you can register some good names. I registered a name I sold for $500 and also registered some others that are decent.

•••
Any comparison between all those sites ?

•••
•••
flamedomain.com is also good, and also namestall.com is very interesting

•••
As @belmar313 stated, if you know what you do and have a little patience now and then,
sometimes a tool like this can be useful to get a new perspective and not to mention
quite helpful for less creative people or even when you have a creative blackout. :)

DomainScope.com, a Verisign project is my favorite.

Hope it helps! ;)

•••
I had totally forgotten about DomainScope.com, i used to visit it A LOT, its a great, great tool!

•••
•••
•••
I use one of them, and I've found some useful names from it. Sometimes the answers trigger a keyphrase thought that I can research, and they are sometimes better - if they are unregistered of course.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back