IT.COM

services Best domain name generator resources for hand registrations

NameSilo
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
If you are into hand registrations and need to do your daily research and being creative and opportunist at the same time, there are certain resources that may come handy for you!

I personally believe in the potential of hand registrations and mostly inclined to go for these only, because the ROI is usually excellent for me, in this category.

Here are some of the websites where you can find some good names if searched and used properly:

1) LeadDomainSearch
2) BustAName
3) Shopify Business Name generator
4) NameBoy
5) NameStall
6) DomainPuzzler
7) NameMesh
8) DomainBot
9) Panabee
10) NameStation
11) Impossibility
12) InstantDomainSearch
13) I Want My Name
14) DotOMator
15) Cool Name ideas

Credits: HostingFacts
I am listing it all here so you get to try each one of these instead of trying one or two and leaving the rest.

For those of you who are into hand registrations, brandables and these kind of names, these resources and this article must be there in your bookmark to access and use it to the best of your advantage.

I personally use LeanDomainSearch a lot.
For geo domaining, I used to actively browse geo.godaddy.com but since that is taken down now, I prefer doing it manually via Excel sheet and godaddy search.

Panabee.com is excellent too.
Let me know if these were useful. Try all of these. You may never know which of these generate some good names that may end up as a hit in your portfolio.

Also, anything that reduces the efforts and generates/imparts value is worth a try!

Awaiting your comments and reviews on these.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
#1 should be LeanDomainResearch. You got the link correct tho ;)

•••
Awesome, any tips for what kind of name you register and quick sell

Last edited:
•••
a tool a wrote to generate DN by mixing words:
Keywordin

•••
•••
•••
I'll edit that one. Thanks for bringing it to attention.

•••
Awesome, any tips for what kind of name you register and quick sell
Mostly Geo domain names with niches. WebAgency, webdesign, photobooth etc with Geo location.
Those are easy flips mostly

•••
just curious

is there such a thing as a tool that gives the full complete list of english words for a domain registration... and says which ones are now available to reg? some of the ones listed here are nice.. but they are not complete lists of words..

or the only way to do this is with text editors and then doing all the copying and pasting ourselves?

for example, if I wanted a tool that tells me everything that is now availble to reg for say ROBOT+1englishword.com

I know domainers usually do it manually.. copy/past/append.. text editors etc.. some even sell the available lists for $100s to others... still.. thought I'd ask if such a tool exists.

cheers

Last edited:
•••
Thanks. I can't edit it anymore. So, when people click, the'd get to know ;)

•••
just curious

is there such a thing as a tool that gives the full complete list of english words for a domain registration... and says which ones are now available to reg? some of the ones listed here are nice.. but they are not complete lists of words..

or the only way to do this is with text editors and then doing all the copying and pasting ourselves?

for example, if I wanted a tool that tells me everything that is now availble to reg for say ROBOT+1englishword.com

I know domainers usually do it manually.. copy/past/append.. text editors etc.. some even sell the available lists for $100s to others... still.. thought I'd ask if such a tool exists.

cheers
Not any that I know of. Although closing of geo.godaddy.com was a big set back for my business and efficiency in particular.

•••
I find domainr.com to be very helpful when looking for shorter domains.

•••
Wordoid is also a good one to use.

•••
Any alternative to bustaname? most of their available domains are already taken

•••
Domainhole.com

Also good for name genarator

•••
•••
•••
Any alternative to bustaname? most of their available domains are already taken
All the other options are alternatives ;)

•••
•••
•••
Back