Dynadot

LirpaNames - Get a handpicked .COM for just $99!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fancy.domains

Top Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

This is the official statement that we will launch a new revolutionary domain name service this month. For just $99 you will get a brand new hand picked .COM name in the category you choose. The categories are:

Adult / Art / Business / Entertainment / Internet / Numbers / Motor / Sports and hobbies / Technology
lirpanames02.png

You don't have to spend time searching for names and if you are not satisfied with the name, we will let you get another one for just $89. We will even let you get TEN Names for $799! That is a steal!

If you sign up for your first name within 48 hour, you'll receive a special surprise. Just go to:

www.yenit.com/lirpanames

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have an extremely wealthy investor willing to give your new company $27,745,366.57.

How many brand new hand-picked names will my client receive?

Thank you.

•••
I have an extremely wealthy investor willing to give your new company $27,745,366.57. How many brand new hand-picked names will my client receive? Thank you.

Oh, now we are talking. I would say about 500,000 names (bulk pricing). He will also receive a Diamond Deluxe status on our secret VIP forum.

Please respect our pre-payment policy!

•••
Oh, now we are talking. I would say about 500,000 names (bulk pricing). He will also receive a Diamond Deluxe status on our secret VIP forum.

Please respect our pre-payment policy!

My client has a no-limit PayPal Platinum card, so pre-payment will not be a problem.

When you ship these names to my client, please pack them in lots of bubble-wrap to keep them from being damaged.

Thank you in advance for your great customer service! :P

•••
Your client is a very good man!

We will pack his names using extreme caution! Normally we do only send names digitally (via e-mail), but for such quality customers, we use a 3D printer for each name (in black / pink glossy vinyl). Delivery time should be about 6 months up to a year.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back