Dominion.Domains

.life discussion

Located in Domain Extensions started by Bulloney, Feb 8, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bulloney

Bulloney "Meet Biscuit" My Mantra: Make Something Happen Blue Account

I just registered a gTLD sensational.life Why? Seriously, my life is sensational.

Question for gTLD investors? This was the first .life name I reg'd so I did a little research on who started the .life extension and discovered it's a company called donuts.domains seen here, https://donuts.domains/
    I also see where they started the .today extension and a few others.

Since discovering the company behind the extensions, I've invited the co-founder Paul Stahura and the President and CEO Bruce Jaffe to connect with me on Linkedin. I did this about a week ago, but neither of them have responded? I find this rather peculiar because I let them know I wanted to share some ideas about how better to promote their gTLD extensions, of which I own over 400. Maybe one of their employees will see this and reach out because I would think it would be to their advantage to listen to someone who can bring a new a innovative approach to promoting gTLD's.

Sensational.Bulloney:xf.grin:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Amanda

Amanda Member Services, NamePros Member Services Gold Account VIP

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Page Status:
Not open for further replies.