.life discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
I just registered a gTLD sensational.life Why? Seriously, my life is sensational.

Question for gTLD investors? This was the first .life name I reg'd so I did a little research on who started the .life extension and discovered it's a company called donuts.domains seen here, https://donuts.domains/
I also see where they started the .today extension and a few others.

Since discovering the company behind the extensions, I've invited the co-founder Paul Stahura and the President and CEO Bruce Jaffe to connect with me on Linkedin. I did this about a week ago, but neither of them have responded? I find this rather peculiar because I let them know I wanted to share some ideas about how better to promote their gTLD extensions, of which I own over 400. Maybe one of their employees will see this and reach out because I would think it would be to their advantage to listen to someone who can bring a new a innovative approach to promoting gTLD's.

Sensational.Bulloney:xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back