Dynadot

Lets talk about ChatGPT. The end of web 2.0, domains and Google killa?

Catch.Club Catch.Club

ReallyBigIdea.com

Top Member
Impact
1,640
Hi,

1st
I think as a brand name ChatGPT is worthless. Do you agree?

Such a powerful ai should brainstorm much better name for yourself...lol

2nd
ChatGPT uses FREE website content and want money for showing this information (ChatGPT PAID VERSION).

3rd
ChatGPT not showing the source, no domains in search results.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

td11

Established Member
Impact
1,068
Good topic thanks. It could have had a better name. Paid version is necessary because it is used a lot now which often makes it inaccessible. With paid version they can invest more money in the ai so it also makes the free version more accessible. I think the domain names are not going to leave our lives no matter how the technology develops. I think also no end for Google but Google will be used less.

My experience with ChatGPT is from the past week. I wanted to make a simple ios app using swiftui. I am not a programmer nor do I have any understanding (only little understanding of html appearance customization). I had read on news that chatgpt also helped with programming languages so I thought I would try it out. Thanks to chatgpt I had built my simple ios app. I was surprised though that chatgpt understood me so quickly and easily and gave an example of swiftui code right away. Of course it wasn't a difficult app (app generates random numbers) but still most people can't do this.

I think chatgpt is another big technological step in the world though. I hope it does always remain available to the whole world and more competitors come so ai will advance even more. It would be a shame if it becomes very commercial.
 
1
•••

iTesla

Top Member
Impact
715
This AI program is not new it was used behind the curtains by big corps to harvest data and original creators content, what I can tell is.
1. i will be the first to destroy it.
2. it does not have a long life, people will realize later that AI will never replace humans, this world was created for humans and their experiences and if there is AI threat the flood Liquid-ate will happen, to wash everything from the face of the earth.
3. this is a grabber tool that must be erased from the face of the internet until it's not too late.
4. only stupid brainless people will use this tool, about 95% of humans will ask it how to wipe their ass proper.
:xf.laugh::ROFL:
 
Last edited:
3
•••

pinkdragon

Established Member
Impact
2,936
It seems that the term "ChatGPT" is the new goldrush for many domainers, like metaverse and meta was.

1% will be sell some names, and the other 99% will lose big money.
 
3
•••

ReallyBigIdea.com

Top Member
Impact
1,640
It seems that the term "ChatGPT" is the new goldrush for many domainers, like metaverse and meta was.

1% will be sell some names, and the other 99% will lose big money.
Ha ha agreed, tons of metash*t dropping every day.
 
1
•••

Tia Wood

Digital Marketing Engineer at theWPGirl.comTop Member
Impact
1,457
ChatGPT is here to stay. It has way too many users. I think the branding is irrelevant. Obviously people still use it anyway.
 
2
•••

iTesla

Top Member
Impact
715
This AI program is not new it was used behind the curtains by big corps to harvest data and original creators content, what I can tell is.
1. i will be the first to destroy it.
2. it does not have a long life, people will realize later that AI will never replace humans, this world was created for humans and their experiences and if there is AI threat the flood Liquid-ate will happen, to wash everything from the face of the earth.
3. this is a grabber tool that must be erased from the face of the internet until it's not too late.
4. only stupid brainless people will use this tool, about 95% of humans will ask it how to wipe their ass proper.
:xf.laugh::ROFL:
Not sure if related but after this reply, i went to play a game on Steam, during play the game glitch for some seconds, i think wth, finished playing, went to sleep, turn off PC, second day my PC does not boot to Windows, have waste my whole yesterday and today to resolve, ended reinstalling OS, conclusion Registry was damaged remotely. I could not restore even a working backup of it, f***g reptiloids did not like what I write.
I tell you now try again and you have no idea what I will do to you, you spying reptiloids that cause Ukraine war with one hand and help them with the other hand. All paths goes to UK/US governments f** reptilians/vampires.
A little off topic but I want them to see, for everything they caused to me, this is not for NP members.
Have also evidence how they burned my iPhone thru 5G but that is another story, I will let everyone know of your ways, the truth will be released soon, you will not have time to Bomb Moldova, it takes only a couple of seconds.
 
5
•••

td11

Established Member
Impact
1,068
Not sure if related but after this reply, i went to play a game on Steam, during play the game glitch for some seconds, i think wth, finished playing, went to sleep, turn off PC, second day my PC does not boot to Windows, have waste my whole yesterday and today to resolve, ended reinstalling OS, conclusion Registry was damaged remotely. I could not restore even a working backup of it, f***g reptiloids did not like what I write.
I tell you now try again and you have no idea what I will do to you, you spying reptiloids that cause Ukraine war with one hand and help them with the other hand. All paths goes to UK/US governments f** reptilians/vampires.
A little off topic but I want them to see, for everything they caused to me, this is not for NP members.
Have also evidence how they burned my iPhone thru 5G but that is another story, I will let everyone know of your ways, the truth will be released soon, you will not have time to Bomb Moldova, it takes only a couple of seconds.
ChatGPT is following you 👀😆
 
2
•••

ReallyBigIdea.com

Top Member
Impact
1,640
@iTesla I believe you. do not post bad things about them (WEF) do not say BADLY in real life about them. They can make you illness idk how it works through 5g waves, masks, tests, chemtrail, or electromagnetic waves but it's real. Their AI is spying on us through cam, microphone on your tablet, smartphone, smart tv etc... This is scary. #StopAI
 
Last edited:
1
•••

ReallyBigIdea.com

Top Member
Impact
1,640
1
•••

ReallyBigIdea.com

Top Member
Impact
1,640
0
•••

ReallyBigIdea.com

Top Member
Impact
1,640
I have joined to chargpt program and i found that Microsoft is trying to kill domain industry.
Microsoft disabled url field in bing app so it means you can't directly type the domain. Bing forwards any requests through bing search engine ,no direct access into website url or domain .
 
0
•••

Alop

Top Member
Impact
1,601
This AI program is not new it was used behind the curtains by big corps to harvest data and original creators content, what I can tell is.
1. i will be the first to destroy it.
2. it does not have a long life, people will realize later that AI will never replace humans, this world was created for humans and their experiences and if there is AI threat the flood Liquid-ate will happen, to wash everything from the face of the earth.
3. this is a grabber tool that must be erased from the face of the internet until it's not too late.
4. only stupid brainless people will use this tool, about 95% of humans will ask it how to wipe their ass proper.
:xf.laugh::ROFL:
You definitely brought out some good points
 
2
•••

Future Sensors

78% of human domainers will be replaced by robotsTop Member
Impact
18,144
Microsoft disabled url field in bing app so it means you can't directly type the domain. Bing forwards any requests through bing search engine ,no direct access into website url or domain .
While typing the URL in the search bar, the Bing app actually shows a message that you can tap the URL to visit the website directly.
 
0
•••

iTesla

Top Member
Impact
715
You definitely brought out some good points
Thank you, I m going to write a blog post about AI on one of my top secret websites, to bring awareness of how harmful for human brain and life this AI is.
 
2
•••