Dynadot

Web 2.0 service's and link / content package in one

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Link packages with content - 1200 + word web pages - Hot Deal !!

Starting off small here with just packages 1 to 3 out of our many packages until we garner a a very good rep here with great customer satisfaction. Package number 3 is amazing.
Service package's 1 to 3:

* We will create for you a web 2.0 Squidoo lens, fully SEO optimized for your target keyword within 100 % unique HIGH Quality editorial text on the page we create. The pages we make have between 1000 to 1200 words and relevant images and video to spice up the page. Do follow links and highly editorial content on a domain that google puts much weight into as far as content / links on Squidoo go.

>>> Why buy a Lens / web page created by us on Squidoo and what are the benefits ? :

* Each and every single Lens / web page we make is designed with the utmost care and quality , we embed public use images and relevant video into each lens / page as well. ( can even be your own Utube video )

* You are not getting a tiny cheap 400 word article but a well researched 1000 to 1200 word web page with 100 % keyword targeted content written by native English speakers such as myself.

* Our price beats many SEO firms which often charge $50.00 to $100.00 USD per lens / web page , our prices are fair but our quality is top notch !

* All our work is manually done.

* 3 Do-follow links for your chosen keyword(s). ( we get lens we make featured so links become do-follow )

* We also add polls and the like to the lens we create to get the reader involved with the web page.

* Brand yourself and your websites/blogs as authorities in your niche.

* Squidoo lenses get indexed in Google very quickly which means your website will get crawled as well by the search engine spiders.

* We design our pages to appeal to humans as well as the search engines.

* Squidoo gets high placement in Google and Yahoo search results as the lens are seen by these search engines as having HIGH authority and trust ( Many lens get page rank without even external linking needed see our sample lens example we posted which was the very 1st lens we created ! And we have been getting much better at lens creation over time ! )

* These links are not black hat or unethical , they are some of the best white hat links one can get. Buying one or more lens / pages built by us is not buying links you are buying content and web 2.0 " real estate " which just happen to contain links back to other web properties you own.

* These links are much better for SEO then social bookmarking , article directory's or directory submission as these links are on an authority site with high trust by the SE's which equates to more bang for your dollar.

* Increase your SERPs with our purely editorial back links.

* Traffic: besides a nice boost in your SERPs a lens can be an additional source of targeted traffic directly from the lens itself.

* We will take your selected keyword and use this in the creation of your squidoo lens / page and link to your website within the text body of the content, all links are in anchor text.

* You can use your lens for deep links.

* We optimize each and every lens / web page to a strict set of on page SEO guidelines so with us you are not just getting a lens / web page created with content but an optimized lens / web page. This is why we differ from those who just create content and post it ( then charge you a hefty fee) for you which is what many of our competitors do.

* Each page we create is on a new account we send you the username and password for each lens / web page we create for you so you own the web page and you can also monetize this web page using Squidoo's monetization tools as an added bonus to adding to your main sites backlinks and SERPs.

* We use social media platforms to get links directly to your lens to give your lens a " boost " and we stagger these links over a period so the links appear 100 % natural and not spammy or unethical.

* We submit the RSS feed of the lens / web page to 96 RSS directories / sites / search engines which generate more backlinks to your lens, too many underestimate the benefits of RSS feeds we do not.

* If you feel you no longer need or want your lens you can sell it on webmaster forums or Ebay any lens on a good niche will sell, so there is a return on your investment.

* We devote several hours per week researching new ways to promote our lens / web pages, basically this means we try to stay ahead of the game we are not content to stay at current levels but to always grow and expand in knowledge. We basically work hard to ensure we are doing the MOST for your money and are not content to " sit " on current methods but to stay ahead of the crowd.

* We also have an option for a lens / web page update at any point in the future for a reduced fee, this keeps your lens fresh in the SEs eyes but is not needed or necessary. Basically we offer continued support options for any lens / page we create , we treat our customers as valued friends and all good friends offer support.

* A Full Report about your lens / web page along with the backlinks to your lens / web page we created and the user name and password to the account created for your lens / web page.

Our Customer Service:

If you at any point have a question , suggestion or concern your inquiry will be answered with the utmost speed. Customer service is a standard we hold highly, at every point in lens / web page creation we send updates to your email.... no being left in the dark as to the status of your order. If your topic is very research intensive to produce the best quality page and requires an addition day or so, we will email you ASAP about that situation, we would rather produce high quality then rush an order and get less then stellar results for you our valued customer.We also know by giving you a good product and good customer service that when we offer future services we know you’ll snap them up like crazy if you're in need of them.

We are not faceless or fly by night we will even converse with you on the telephone if needed ( USA and Canada for phone support, other country's we can answer your questions via email or Instant Messenger ). Our email is addy is affiliatebeast (at) ymail (dot) com ...... sorry have to do the email addy this way to prevent auto harvesting email bots that love forums to spam emails.

Package 1 to 3 notes:

Note these topics are banned by Squidoo but.... never fear ! we have other great platforms we can build a web page on for you if your niche falls into one of
these category's : ( they are called Squid don't s on the Squidoo site )

Pharmaceutical, drug, diet aid reviews, diet pill sales, weight loss, dieting, Acai berry, MLM, network marketing, pay per click projects, traffic exchanges , the IM niche, E-books and affiliate programs for medical cures, Gambling, Downloading movies, tv, or games; watching movies, TV, or satellite online; copying DVDs, games, video game hacks, illegal downloads, copying and sharing, game gold generation. Leveling and help guides. Ringtones lenses. Free (and so-called legal) movie download lenses. Free Mp3 download lenses, Traffic exchange, PTC, banner ad sites, and other advertising or artificial traffic boosting systems

Again if your niche is one of above banned by Squidoo email or PM us on what niche you need work on and we will go over our list of web 2.0 platforms and see if we can accommodate you on another platform !

Prices:

Package 1: 1 lens / Squidoo pages @ $27.00 USD

Package 2: 3 lens / Squidoo pages @ $55.00 USD ( 1 free lens / Squidoo pages based on the 1 lens price ) can include different URLs ( 1 to 3 URLs on same niche per Squidoo page ) and 3 links per lens / Squidoo page ( you could do more then 3 per URL but I would not advise this ) you can target each lens with a different keyword on your niche.

Package 3: 8 lens / Squidoo pages @ 135.00 USD ( 3 free lens !! / Squidoo pages based on the 1 lens price ) can include different URLs ( 1 to 3 URLs on same niche per Squidoo page ) and 3 links per lens / Squidoo page ( you could do more then 3 links per URL but I would not advise this ) you can target each lens with a different keyword or multiple keywords on your niche. This package you can target multiple keywords and URLs.

PM or email me with your email and details about your order ( keywords , URLs ) for an invoice seem I cannot add a html buy it now button. Our email is addy is affiliatebeast (at) ymail (dot) com ...... sorry have to do the email addy this way to prevent auto harvesting email bots that love forums to spam emails. Max turn around time is 5 days for packages 1 and 2, package 3 max turn around time is 7 days, although often we have these pages finished in one day.

Example Lens:

Here is my very 1st Lens I created , I used nothing more then on site SEO on this lens , no linking other then 1 forum and pinging the search engines. It has a PR 2 ranking and several modules added. The lens is Ranked #328 in Animals, #9,214 overall ( of the millions of Squidoo pages ! ). My other lens I have sold for profit, I have kept this one as an example. A lens I would make you would rank even better then this example lens ( which is great in and of itself ) as I would do backlinking to the lens for you.

http://www.squidoo.com/Aquarium_Decor

PS feel free to PM me for questions or concerns you may have, Myself and my team are very excited to be here and offer our services. We are all 30 something Americans and of course native English speakers. My name is Edward and my team consists of Carol , Kristen and Bob. We keep Monday to Friday hours ( we often will work weekends but its optional, we try to have lives outside of working Monday to Friday 14 hour days ! ).

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Already getting PM about discounts for " reviews " Ive already posted an example lens , the very 1st lens I made in fact. It ranks very well in squidoo and I only used on site SEO on that lens , no external linking campaign other then a squidoo forum that garnered it 5 links. The links are do-follow and the page itself ranks in Google and in Bing and ranks very well for its keywords in yahoo. We stand behind our work and you will find few others who will create the quality we have shown in our example page. Our example page is our " review " so please stop emailing asking for freebies.

•••
Another satisfied customer I just made him a brand new lens , unique content. We did 1831 words for him which is pretty average for us, as I said in my ad we do not stop just because we reached 1200 words , we keep at it till the page " looks " right.

Here is the Lens I made him ( posted lens with permission of customer )

Cheap Web Hosting

This is the type of work you are getting , it is why we beat out any other web 2.0 content / link creator .... we have real work ethics.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back