Domain Empire

showcase Lets Share the most valuable Arabic DN in your portfolio!

Spaceship
Watch

2Faisal

FaisalEstablished Member
Impact
Hello Pros,

Lets share the most valuable Arabic domain names in your portfolio! a long with its meaning in English ,, just to enrich the experience and give a chance to focus on Arabic names and discuss any issue that may related !

Regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I agree solo names are much more valuable, except in rare cases. Ummm did I already say I own mohammad.us,..... just would like to add translating arabic to english is not always an exact science. We can guess what the proper translation would be, but it would be prudent to at least know what variations the users are typing into the url bar or searching on google. For example in the case of mecca and makkah, you said that "but for sure No Arabic or Muslim will be interesting to have this spelling since its unwanted! "
I disagree, Actually I can prove your statement wrong just by checking the whois of some mecca domains.... p.s. I would like to thank you for taking time to share what you know.

Thanks a lot for for your comments .. we are always learning from each other which is healthy :)
please check out this articles that may help you to understand the differences between mecca and makkah:
http://www.albalagh.net/food_for_thought/Makkah.shtml

•••
abdul.top
bassam.top
abudhabi.top
achmed.top
ahmad.top
ammar.top
arif.top
azmi.top
basima.top
charda.top
dakhil.top
djadi.top
djal.top
djamal.top
djamila.top
fahd.top
faizah.top
fath.top
fatih.top
halim.top
hamit.top
hilal.top
ibrahim.top
issam.top
jamila.top
jasmina.top
jussuf.top
kalil.top
kalila.top
kamal.top
kamil.top
kamila.top
khadija.top
khaliq.top
khasib.top
latif.top
melih.top
muslima.top
mustafa.top
nabil.top
nadja.top
namik.top
namika.top
qabel.top
qamar.top
qitura.top
rabia.top
raudah.top
rayan.top
rayhan.top
razzia.top
resul.top
sedat.top
shahira.top
sharif.top
sheikh.top
sirin.top
sofian.top
sulaiman.top
suleika.top
suleiman.top
tahir.top
tahire.top
tahsin.top
talibe.top
tarek.top
taufiq.top
ulvi.top
umar.top
wakur.top
yaqub.top
yassir.top
yaver.top
zafer.top
zahit.top
zaid.top
zakir.top
zarif.top
zayed.top
zeineb.top
zeynab.top
zikr.top

As a spelling wise, most of them are correct .. some of names are not pure arabic ..

•••
•••
Thanks a lot for for your comments .. we are always learning from each other which is healthy :)
please check out this articles that may help you to understand the differences between mecca and makkah:
http://www.albalagh.net/food_for_thought/Makkah.shtml
Thank you, I will read it. Also want to add I noticed wikipedia uses "mecca" primarily and mentions makkah as an alternative spelling which is strange since it should be the other way around.... I'd be curious to find out what the search volume of the exact match for these 2 names would be in the u.s. as well as other countries. I guess it would vary widely depending on the country. Thank you again for the info.

•••
As a spelling wise, most of them are correct .. some of names are not pure arabic ..

Thanks.
I think razzia.top is not pure arabic but it have arabic roots as far as I know.

•••
I have ArabicCookbook.com (*Cookbook.com sales can be decent). :)

"Arabic" is a language. It doesn't refer to a particular people or place. ItalianCookBook or ThaiCookBook would make sense because you automatically know what you're getting. It refers to a specific country, Italy or Thailand but Arabic is a language. According to Google its the official language of 26 countries. Its like saying EnglishCookBook.

•••
"Arabic" is a language. It doesn't refer to a particular people or place. ItalianCookBook or ThaiCookBook would make sense because you automatically know what you're getting. It refers to a specific country, Italy or Thailand but Arabic is a language. According to Google its the official language of 26 countries. Its like saying EnglishCookBook.
Ummm cookbook written in arabic, Arabiccookbook, it works imo....arabcookbook imo could be cookbook in English referencing arab food, right?

•••

Yes, my wife's family speaks Arabic and this is how they would use it (as opposed to Arab Cookbook).

•••
Yes, my wife's family speaks Arabic and this is how they would use it (as opposed to Arab Cookbook).
In your case it works, in my case for example I own arabbakery.com and arabicbakery.com. arabicbakery in my case doesn't make sense and was registered only as a defensive registration, where as Arabbakery.com is the business name. The best names not only sound good but let's the user know what the site is about just by looking at the url.

•••
•••
arabesq.club which is sale on godaddy
best regards.

•••
•••
Just acquired Tawba / com

Means to ask forgiveness.

•••
ArabWallStreet.com and GulfWallStreet.com - Do these qualify for this thread?

•••
•••
•••
•••
can someone here please translate Fayiq.com a domain I regged?

I knew the translation a when I registered but now Google is acting nutty.

I think it meant Excellent when I used google translate? am I wrong?

I know that Fayiq can be spelled Faik too but Faik is a short 4L so definitely taken. but for sure Google showed Excellent as Fayiq if not I would not have registered it in the first place.

•••
•••
Hi all. We were pleased to be asked to present a set of related domains to a development group we know in the Middle East. Long story short is that while there and in the final stages of the deal we were asked, essentially: "What else have you got?"

So while CityOfChampions[.]com is not Arabic, it is popular enough that it crushed the deal as I was unwilling to let it go as part of the set.

Our Harar[.]com is just one that got them on board initially, but their enthusiasm for all things FIFA will eventually work in our favour…

•••
•••
•••
•••
Just acquired

Ikhlas / com
Falaq / com

Nice ones. Both are surahs in Qur'an. 3rd last and 2nd last surahs. Do you mind sharing how much you paid for them?

•••
ALYahud.com
I wonder how it sell to someone alYahud...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back