IT.COM

showcase Lets Share the most valuable Arabic DN in your portfolio!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

2Faisal

FaisalEstablished Member
Impact
Hello Pros,

Lets share the most valuable Arabic domain names in your portfolio! a long with its meaning in English ,, just to enrich the experience and give a chance to focus on Arabic names and discuss any issue that may related !

Regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great thanks. Just regged it.

But what's your opinion on people can saying that Hajj is for arabic Muslims and that Haj with one "j" is more for Indian Muslims?

I'm not Indian, I'm Arab and I view both the same way. Take for example the government site of the ministry of Hajj (Haj.gov.sa) they use Haj.

•••
Beautiful!

Thank you so much for the reference! will use that for sure!

•••
•••
•••
I'm not in the VR domains so can't see any appliction for this

•••
Ok that's cool fair enough. Thanks. You've been more than helpful

•••
What you guys think of this spelling variation:

Surah 112 is usually spelled Ikhlas but does the spelling iqhlas also work?

•••
What you guys think of this spelling variation:

Surah 112 is usually spelled Ikhlas but does the spelling iqhlas also work?

Normally the letters kh replace the Arabic letter خ like in ikhlas اخلاص and the letter q replaces ق like in galas فلق, and I haven't seen qh before.

•••
Normally the letters kh replace the Arabic letter خ like in ikhlas اخلاص and the letter q replaces ق like in galas فلق, and I haven't seen qh before.

Sorry for the mistyping it's falaq in lieu of galas

•••

Thanks for the reply. I agree with what you said. I own Ikhlas and it gets a decent amount of type in traffic. I'll park Iqhlas for a little while and see what happens.

•••
I registered naqara and qataif in .com recently.
naqara means the big drum used in wars before if I am not wrong, (the name itself has rhythm)
qataif I am told is an Arabic desert,
Do you think of any possibility in any Arabs to buy these domains? I will give them both for one oil well.

•••
eyass.com - the young falcon

•••
•••
We are waiting for more pure arabic names .. Arabic Language is rich of meaningful words and names ..

•••
Can anyone appraise ArabArena.com? Thanks!

•••
We are waiting for more pure arabic names .. Arabic Language is rich of meaningful words and names ..
Al-kabah.com.
I may have shared this before. Not sure.

Anyway. Let me know if this is a good domain.

•••
Can anyone appraise ArabArena.com? Thanks!
We are here to share pure arabic names please .. Arena is an english word .. its a good name anyhow ..

•••
Al-kabah.com.
I may have shared this before. Not sure.

Anyway. Let me know if this is a good domain.

the correct spelling is Kaaba .. as for your domain, I don't think so that it will be worthy enough .. but it can be :)

•••
the correct spelling is Kaaba .. as for your domain, I don't think so that it will be worthy enough .. but it can be :)

Wov. I was always confused about the spelling.
Eg:Mecca and makkah.

I also have KaabaApp.com. I hope this one is good

•••
Wov. I was always confused about the spelling.
Eg:Mecca and makkah.

I also have KaabaApp.com. I hope this one is good

Yes, KaabaApp.com more worthy than the previous one .. good luck for selling ..

•••
Haweyya.com (identity)

Is it correct spelling?

•••
Haweyya.com (identity)

Is it correct spelling?

Yes its almost correct .. it can be in a different spelling as well like: Howiyya, It depends on geo pronunciation sometimes ..

•••
AbdullahAbdullah is it good?

•••
•••
Ramzan.info
Wrong spelling .. we call it: Ramdan or Ramdhan thats if you are referring to The Muslims Holy Month "Fasting"

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back