IT.COM

Let the games begin!

NameSilo
Watch

smurge

The journey is never endingVIP Member
Impact
Rules:

#1. Only people following me on Namepros are eligible for the giveaways. If you win a domain and you are not on my follow list or try to follow after you win this will negate your win. You will be eligible for future wins though.

#2. I have the right to cancel this event at any given time. So please respect each other, myself and yourself.

#3. There are no guarantees that these domains will produce revenue for you. While they may produce revenue for myself I will not in anyway guarantee anything.

#4. These domains are free. Soooo...no complaining over free.

Other than that, just play along and have fun.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would rather have faith and believe in something, someone, than loose faith and believe in nothing at all.

- Me

Faith, hope and love. The greatest of these is love, without love I am nothing.

-1st corinthians 13:13 (Paul the apostle)

•••
BMo_Bq60_CMAEY0w7.jpg

•••
•••
Love doesn't make the world go 'round.
Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
Franklin P. Jones

Attachments

• audreyhepburn378280.jpg
    audreyhepburn378280.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 125
•••
” The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom the emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand wrapped in awe, is as good as dead —his eyes are closed. The insight into the mystery of life, coupled though it be with fear, has also given rise to religion. To know what is impenetrable to us really exists, manifesting itself as the highest wisdom and the most radiant beauty, which our dull faculties can comprehend only in their most primitive forms—this knowledge, this feeling is at the center of true religiousness.”

Albert Einstein

Last edited:
•••
1) Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone –
we find it with another. ~ Thomas Merton

2) “There is not one big cosmic meaning for all; there is only the meaning we each
give to our life, an individual meaning, an individual plot, like an individual novel, a
book for each person.” ~ Anaïs Nin

3)“To be what we are, and to become what we are capable of becoming, is the only
end of life.” ~ Robert Louis Stevenson, Familiar Studies of Men and Books

4) You can hope for a miracle in your life, or you can realize that your life is the
miracle. ~ Robert Brault

5) “There is more to life than increasing its speed.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

6) Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.
~Danny Kaye

7) “Beyond work and love, I would add two other ingredients that give meaning to life. First, to fulfill whatever talents we are born with. However blessed we are by fate with different abilities and strengths, we should try to develop them to the fullest, rather than allow them to atrophy and decay. … Second, we should try to leave the world a better place than when we entered it. As individuals, we can make a difference, whether it is to probe the secrets of Nature, to clean up the environment and work for peace and social justice, or to nurture the inquisitive, vibrant spirit of the young by being a mentor and a guide.” ~ Michio Kaku

8) “The greatest discovery of any generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitude.” ~William James

9) You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life. ~Albert Camus

10) “Not only is there often a right and wrong, but what goes around does come around, … “There is always a day of reckoning.” The good among the great understand that every choice we make adds to the strength or weakness of our spirits—ourselves, or to … our souls. That is every human’s life work: to construct an identity bit by bit, to walk a path step by step, to live a life that is worthy of something higher, lighter, more fulfilling, and maybe even everlasting.” ~ Donald Van de Mark

11) Life is the sum of all your choices. ~ Albert Camus

12) “At a certain point in our lives, we lose control of what’s happening to us, and our lives become controlled by fate. That’s the world’s greatest lie.” ~ Paulo Coelho

13) “The end is not the reward; the path you take, the emotions that course through you as you grasp life – that is the reward.” ~ Jamie Magee

14) “Only when you accept that one day you’ll die can you let go, and make the best out of life. And that’s the big secret. That’s the miracle.” ~ Gabriel Bá

15) “Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.” ~ Helen Keller

16) “Philosophers can debate the meaning of life, but you need a Lord who can declare the meaning of life.” ~ Max Lucado

17) To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else. ~Emily Dickinson

18) Here is the world. Beautiful and terrible things will happen. Don’t be afraid. ~Frederick Buechner

19) Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars. ~Henry Van Dyke

20) The true harvest of my daily life is somewhat as intangible and indescribable as the tints of morning or evening. It is a little star dust caught, a segment of the rainbow which I have clutched. ~Henry David Thoreau

21) Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be. ~Grandma Moses

22) “The greatest create of power you have on earth, whether you are an angel, a spirit, a man or woman or child is to help others.” ~ Anne Rice

23) “Life is a fairy tale. Live it with wonder and amazement.” ~ Welwyn Wilton Katz

24) “The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.” ~ Leo Tolstoy

25) “Human resources are like natural resources; they’re often buried deep. You have to go looking for them, they’re not just lying around on the surface. You have to create the circumstances where they show themselves.” ~ Ken Robinson

26) Life is like a ten-speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use. ~Charles Schulz

27) Just living is not enough… one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. ~Hans Christian Andersen

28) “God and Destiny are not against us, rather they are for us, they are the ones who never forget the things we have long forgotten, the ones who hear the desires of our heart that our own heads can’t hear, and they are the ones who never forget who we really are, long after our minds have forgotten the images of who we are. We come from God and we belong to Destiny, yet for some reason of ignorance we think that to be the master of our own fates and the captain of our own souls means to write everything down on a paper and plan everything out on a grid! Such great things to be done, and we think they are accomplished by our primitive ways! No. We must only know what we want. And want what we want. And then fly high enough to see all that which we want that we couldn’t yet see.” ~ C. JoyBell C.

29) I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it’s not the answer. ~Jim Carrey

30) “A life directed chiefly towards the fulfillment of personal desires sooner or later always leads to bitter disappointment.” ~ Albert Einstein

31) “It was Lord Jesus Christ who said “Whosoever will save his life shall lose it, but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake shall save it. For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?” What Jesus meant was that whoever is attached to the worldly life and this earthly body will lose them in death. But whoever lets go of attachments to this worldly life and this earthly body and identifies with the permanence or God-consciousness that Jesus represented, will never die. What good does it do to have all the riches of the world and all the world’s pleasures? They will all disappear in the flash we call a human lifetime. Focusing on the pleasures of the world keeps the mind too distracted to search for the inner Self.” ~ Swami Rama.

32) Human life is purely a matter of deciding what’s important to you. ~Anonymous

33) “He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? But to act justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.” ~ Anonymous, Holy Bible: King James Version

34) Life is the hyphen between matter and spirit. ~ The two bothers: Augustus & Julius Hare

35) When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, “I used everything you gave me.” ~ Erma Bombeck

36) Everything that occurs in your life is part of God’s plan to wake you up. ~Leonard Jacobson

37) To live is like to love – all reason is against it, and all healthy instinct for it. ~Samuel Butler

38) “Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live.” ~ Dorothy Thompson

39) “We all have ability. The difference is how we use it.” ~ Stevie Wonder

40) “When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing — then we truly live life.” ~ Greg Anderson

41) “We lose ourselves in the things we love. We find ourselves there, too.” ~ Kristin Martz

42) “If you cant figure out your purpose, figure out your passion. Fo your passion will lead you right into your purpose.” ~ Bishop T.D. Jakes

43) “When you discover your mission, you will feel its demand. It will fill you with enthusiasm and a burning desire to get to work on it.” ~ W. Clement Stone

44) “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I… I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” ~ Robert Frost

45) “The heart of human excellence often begins to beat when you discover a pursuit that absorbs you, frees you, challenges you, or gives you a sense of meaning, joy or passion.” ~ Terry Orlick

46) “When you have a sense of your own identity and a vision of where you want to go in your life, you then have the basis for reaching out to the world and going after your dreams for a better life.” ~ Stedman Graham

47) “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” ~ Winston Churchill

48) “It’s easy to make a buck. It’s a lot tougher to make a difference.” ~ Tom Brokaw

49) “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.” ~ James Dean

50) “Love is eternal.” … “Meanwhile these three things remain: faith, hope, and love; and the greatest of these is love.” 1 Corinthians 13, Holy Bible

Courtesy of JulesBronte.com for this nice collection of inspirational quotes

•••
Each of us has the potential to contribute … You have a great opportunity to make a new shape of the world.

Dalai Lama

•••
Every Quotes make meaning full .but all most when i losing confidence i read Swami Vivekananda Quotes.. Every one like ,every where like Swami Vivekananda Quotes ..who losing themselves confidence at work or your self .just Read it that Swami Vivekananda Quotes ..if read Swami Vivekananda Quotes surely you will get hope+spiritual all things . some few Quotes are here

Our duty is to encourage every one in his struggle to live up to his own highest idea, and strive at the same time to make the ideal as near as possible to the Truth.
Swami Vivekananda

awake.jpg

Swami_Vivekanand_Abolished_Caste_System1.jpg
Like me or Hate me,
both are in my favor,
If you like me I am in your Heart,
If you hate me I am in your mind.
Swami Vivekananda,,

Last edited:
•••
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day;
teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Chinese Proverb

•••
“You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice.” Bob Marley

Last edited:
•••
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.."
-- excerpt from A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson

"How People treat you is your karma; How you react is yours."
--Dr. Wayne Dyer

"Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
--- Forrest Gump film

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"
--- Dr. Strangelove film

•••
“He who obtains has little. He who scatters has much.” - Lao Tzu

•••
Hey, i'm the winner? Thanks for choosing my favourite movie Smurge B-)

•••
Get the dream as high as sky, if you fell, you will fall among stars - Soekarno
Even if we fall still there is moment to be enjoyed

•••
The shortest 10 word sentence is a solution to most of our problems.

IF IT IS TO BE, IT IS UP TO ME.

•••
"I am driven by two main philosophies; know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you.”
~Neil deGrasse Tyson

“Music is the strongest form of magic.”
~Marilyn Manson

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
~Albert Einstein

“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
~Eleanor Roosevelt

“If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.”
~Mark Twain

“Times have not become more violent. They have just become more televised.”
~Marilyn Manson

“Criticism concerns both mind and matter. Those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind!”
~Unknown

•••
"Today is life - the only life you are sure of.
Make the most of today.
Get interested in something.
Shake yourself awake.
Develop a hobby.
Let the winds of enthousiasm sweep through you.
Live today with gusto."

Dale Carnegie

•••
•••
Game #4: Best movies to watch that aren't main stream!

I love movies and all varieties. My main favorites are comedy, action, etc... my least favorite are horror movies unless it;s a movie like "I saw the Devil" which is an absolutely amazing Korean movie.

So let me have them! Share the best "Non" mainstream movies!
One of my favorite short funny cartoon

•••
"Everything will be all right in the end... if it's not all right then it's not yet the end."

Quote from Sonny in "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel" an awesome inspirational movie

•••
•••
•••
“Arriving at the real value of a domain is like a blind man, in a dark room, looking for a black dog – that just might not be there…“

•••
•••
The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back