Dynadot

Let the games begin!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

smurge

The journey is never endingVIP Member
Impact
Rules:

#1. Only people following me on Namepros are eligible for the giveaways. If you win a domain and you are not on my follow list or try to follow after you win this will negate your win. You will be eligible for future wins though.

#2. I have the right to cancel this event at any given time. So please respect each other, myself and yourself.

#3. There are no guarantees that these domains will produce revenue for you. While they may produce revenue for myself I will not in anyway guarantee anything.

#4. These domains are free. Soooo...no complaining over free.

Other than that, just play along and have fun.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
From kerala,

Winner of the National Film Award for Best Film on Family Welfare in 1993, Akashadoothu, directed by Sibi Malayil, tells the tale of a widow suffering from leukemia.

•••
*A story of identity theft, way back in 1987 before the internet age :)

•••
•••
OldBoy 2003 . Haven't seen 2013 version

Edit:

well looks like I'm about to now

•••
•••
Fantastic Mr. Fox. Came out the same year as UP from Pixar, so a lot of people missed this gem. George Clooney does a magnificient job in this one.

•••
Series of The Fast and The Furious

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fast_and_the_Furious

Code:
1.1 The Fast and the Furious (2001)
1.2 2 Fast 2 Furious (2003)
1.3 The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (2006)
1.4 Fast & Furious (2009)
1.5 Fast Five (2011)
1.6 Fast & Furious 6 (2013)
1.7 Furious 7 (2015)

•••
•••
•••
Game #4: Best movies to watch that aren't main stream!

I love movies and all varieties. My main favorites are comedy, action, etc... my least favorite are horror movies unless it;s a movie like "I saw the Devil" which is an absolutely amazing Korean movie.

So let me have them! Share the best "Non" mainstream movies!

Bah you all are right. lol. Sleep deprivation.

Thank you for reminding me. I will pick those winners momentarily and restart game #5 properly.

•••
I'am late
Wait for the next game

•••
Bah you all are right. lol. Sleep deprivation.

Thank you for reminding me. I will pick those winners momentarily and restart game #5 properly.
Seems we are in for a loooooong wait.

•••
Seems we are in for a loooooong wait.

Nah not that long. I am working on watching movies and coming up with a list of much , much shorter games. I want this to be as fun as possible so everyone has a chance at winning. Tomorrow ( 8-10-2015) I will be back to a normal (in my world) schedule. lol

•••
Nah not that long. I am working on watching movies and coming up with a list of much , much shorter games. I want this to be as fun as possible so everyone has a chance at winning. Tomorrow ( 8-10-2015) I will be back to a normal (in my world) schedule. lol
Okay :) cos I'm hoping to win.

•••
•••
•••
Here's more: Kurosawa films (Yojimbo, Sanjuro, Seven Samurai), La Haine, Bicycle Thieves, The life of others, 12 Angry Men or 12 (us and russian versions)

•••
•••

Ok nice, hoping to also win, really.

•••
A short animated film : Nullarbor

•••
I highly recommend Delicatessen and most of his films tbh, fantastic director who is self taught.

•••
Let the Right One In
"Låt den rätte komma in"

Simply amazing movie and damned near perfect. Don't read anything about it online before you watch it. Go into it cold

•••
•••
•••
Who won the game for laughter? Did i miss it?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back