IT.COM

Let the games begin!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

smurge

The journey is never endingVIP Member
Impact
Rules:

#1. Only people following me on Namepros are eligible for the giveaways. If you win a domain and you are not on my follow list or try to follow after you win this will negate your win. You will be eligible for future wins though.

#2. I have the right to cancel this event at any given time. So please respect each other, myself and yourself.

#3. There are no guarantees that these domains will produce revenue for you. While they may produce revenue for myself I will not in anyway guarantee anything.

#4. These domains are free. Soooo...no complaining over free.

Other than that, just play along and have fun.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats to the winners above! Sorry it's taken me so long but I wanted to truly think about things. Thank you all for the beautiful words and advice.

Looking forward to the next contest starting shortly!

I won again... Yippee... :xf.grin:

smurge Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Execelent news!

Thank You Smurge

•••
Just wanted to thank you @smurge. Domain name I received from you, for free, couple weeks ago has steady, natural traffic and already been making some money! :)

•••
Going to send out winners domains tomorrow. New game will begin then as well.

•••
Going to send out winners domains tomorrow. New game will begin then as well.
I wonder if I will ever get to thank you for a free domain one day :(

•••
I wonder if I will ever get to thank you for a free domain one day
Why not to do your own research and find domains yourself? The real winners are people who have learned this business step by step, not those who won a lottery))

•••
•••
New Game: 9-3-2015
End Game: 9-6-2015

Game:

Share your favorite recipe! (I'm allergic to shellfish but you can still share it. I will have my friends taste it.)

•••
As you imagine the simpler it gets: barbecue with steaks and fries :xf.grin:
However i will suggest the famous greek moussaka !
Moussaka-recipe-Traditional-Greek-Moussaka-with-Eggplants-873x577.jpg

Give it a try, you will love it:xf.wink: . http://www.mygreekdish.com/recipe/mousakas/

Last edited:
•••
•••
Couscous!

Attachments

• couscous.jpg
    couscous.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 69
•••
Crispy and Crunchy Korean Fried Chicken

I recently discovered this recipe on YouTube and have been hooked since. Best of all it's relatively simple to make that even a kitchen novice like me can do it. This is perfect specially for when your watching a game with your guests. One thing to note is that If your not a big fan of spicy food, then simply dial down the amount of pepper needed (or just do away with it) and it will be just as good.

I still can't post videos/pictures/links, but if you wan't to watch the video on YouTube, all you have to do is enter "maangch easy-dakgangjeong" (w/out the quotation marks) on YouTube's search box.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Nigerian jollof rice here => http://www.allnigerianrecipes.com/rice/nigerian-jollof-rice.html

You can never go wrong with a well prepared jollof rice, either for lunch or dinner. Also enjoyed by many foreigners as well.
Funny enough, as i type this am swallowing my saliva in anticipation of getting one for dinner.

•••
Why not to do your own research and find domains yourself? The real winners are people who have learned this business step by step, not those who won a lottery))
Lol. Don't sweat it bro.

•••
Easy and Delicious !!!

CREME BRULEE

2 1/3 cups heavy cream
2/3 cups milk
1/4 cup granulated sugar
3 whole eggs
3 egg yolks
1 tsp. vanilla extract
3/4 cup light brown sugar

Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Heat cream, milk, sugar in a heavy saucepan to almost boiling.

In a separate bowl beat whole eggs and extra egg yolks together well.

Gradually whisk the heated mixture into the eggs, then return mixture to the saucepan.
Cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until the custard coats the back of the spoon (3 to 4 minutes); remove from heat. Stir in vanilla.

Pour custard into 6 individual custard dishes or into 1 shallow baking dish about 9 inches acorss.

Set dish or dishes in a large pan and place on the middle rack of the oven. Pour hot water into the outer pan to come level with custard. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until center is set.

When done, remove custard from water bath and cool. Cover and chill. A few hours before serving, preheat broiler. Sift brown sugar over top of custard. Set custard under broiler as close to heat as possible. Broil until browned about 1 1/2 minutes. Watch closely. Remove and chill. 6 portions.
Or use a chef's torch and torch sugar till melted and brown ( 20 secs).

Variation, after mixing all ingredients use your favorite fruit zest, a tea spoon
is suficient. I use orange and it is simply delicious. Enjoy.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I think @smurge forgot this thread?

Well its past end for this game right?

•••
•••
I think @smurge forgot this thread?

Well its past end for this game right?

Didn't forget about it but sadly I had only a 2 entries into it.

I am going to be doing something new and better organized. Just another day or so and hopefully I'll have it done.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back