IT.COM

Let the games begin!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

smurge

The journey is never endingVIP Member
Impact
Rules:

#1. Only people following me on Namepros are eligible for the giveaways. If you win a domain and you are not on my follow list or try to follow after you win this will negate your win. You will be eligible for future wins though.

#2. I have the right to cancel this event at any given time. So please respect each other, myself and yourself.

#3. There are no guarantees that these domains will produce revenue for you. While they may produce revenue for myself I will not in anyway guarantee anything.

#4. These domains are free. Soooo...no complaining over free.

Other than that, just play along and have fun.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
OK! sounds good!

first post wins!? :)

•••
#1. This challenge will test your knowledge of colors.

What is my favorite color? I have a specific color I truly love. You must tell me "exactly" what this color is. If the answer is not found within 24 hours I will give 2 clues to help solve it. Every person will be eligible at this point again to win the domain.

You may submit 2 choices. If one of those choices is correct and you are the first one with the answer, you will win the domain.

Your prize:

Domain: insuranceadviceguide - com

Parked: Bodis

Length of time: 6 months

Avg Monthly Revenue: $41.33

http://i.imgur.com/5RDU594.jpg

Just a fun video:

•••
Gonna try my luck:

Sapphire Blue or Black

•••
1)blue
2)your favorite color

•••
1) periwinkle blue

2) ganja green

•••
•••
Azure, or Dark Blue

If we can change our colors:

Sea Green, or Teal Green

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Jet Black

Rootbeer Brown (I probably just choose this one BC i'm thirsty but it sounds good!)

•••
1. "exactly" What This Color is
2.Turkis
3. :D

•••
•••
•••
1. Dark Blue
2. Bronze

:D

•••
•••
•••
•••
#1. This challenge will test your knowledge of colors.

What is my favorite color? I have a specific color I truly love. You must tell me "exactly" what this color is.

So this must be a shade of a color and blue is the most obvious choice (for the whole world actually).
If the above is right then your favorite color should be one of these.

My 2 choices: turqoise and cyan.

PS. Sorry if I'm really far away :) and that prank is hilarious.

•••
•••
1) Azure
2) Persian Blue

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back