IT.COM

Let the games begin!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

smurge

The journey is never endingVIP Member
Impact
Rules:

#1. Only people following me on Namepros are eligible for the giveaways. If you win a domain and you are not on my follow list or try to follow after you win this will negate your win. You will be eligible for future wins though.

#2. I have the right to cancel this event at any given time. So please respect each other, myself and yourself.

#3. There are no guarantees that these domains will produce revenue for you. While they may produce revenue for myself I will not in anyway guarantee anything.

#4. These domains are free. Soooo...no complaining over free.

Other than that, just play along and have fun.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Edited - dead thread

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Thanks @smurge

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks again to @smurge for making this thread come alive and everybody who is partaking 'In the Game', sharing such a great videos/songs/movies!

•••
Grats to all the new winners.

@smurge I haven't heard back from you yet in PM.

•••
Congrats Miks, you beat me to that one. Working for an airline myself that is one of my favs too! Congrats to everyone else also. Looking forward to whatever Smurge comes up with next!

•••
Edited - Dead thread

Last edited:
•••
I'm getting myself better organized for this process guys so just bare with me for the down time in between games at the moment and getting domains pushed over to people.

I am planning the next game for ....NOW: Game # 6 (please let it not be 7)

What is the best quote you can find and or come up with regarding, love, live, happiness, helping, etc. I want true , deep meaning, spiritual , make you question your path and ideals type quotes.

9YSqsNs.jpg

•••
This isn't a happy, loving or helping quote, but it will definitely make you question your path.

“We have to create culture, don't watch TV, don't read magazines, don't even listen to NPR. Create your own roadshow. The nexus of space and time where you are now is the most immediate sector of your universe, and if you're worrying about Michael Jackson or Bill Clinton or somebody else, then you are disempowered, you're giving it all away to icons, icons which are maintained by an electronic media so that you want to dress like X or have lips like Y. This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking. That is all cultural diversion, and what is real is you and your friends and your associations, your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears. And we are told 'no', we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world.”
Terence McKenna

•••
Last edited:
•••
we should appreciate what we have

Funniest_Memes_i-once-cried-because-i-had-no-shoes-to-play_8867.jpeg

•••
My entry:

“In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” - Abraham Lincoln

...to have a chance at prize, but I really wanted to post this one:

"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

•••
One of my faves:

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

We all got to start somewhere if we don't take the first step we can't move forward let it be love, happiness , business, ...

When you feel down just read some quotes from Lao Tzu or Gandhi and everything seems better :) .

•••
" THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO AVOID CRITICISM: DO NOTHING , SAY NOTHING, AND BE NOTHING "

- ARISTOTLE -

•••
•••
•••
The Dalai Lama 18 rules of living.

1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.

2. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson

3. Follow the three Rs: 1. Respect for self 2. Respect for others 3. Responsibility for all your actions.

4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.

6. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.

7. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.

8. Spend some time alone every day.

9. Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.

10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.

11. Live a good, honourable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.

12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.

13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.

14. Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality.

15. Be gentle with the earth.

16. Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.

17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.

18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Edited - Dead thread

Last edited:
•••
•••
Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment.

Lao Tzu

•••
Thank you @smurge. I finally won something.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back