NameSilo

advice Last sentence in email to end user?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Which last sentence must be in email to end user?

Do you interested in this domain?
Do you want to buy this domain?

or WHAT?

Which is better(I mean not only my written above)?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do you interested in this domain? This sentence is grammatically wrong.
Are you interested in this domain name? will be fine.
Good as far as it goes, but I'd suggest ending with the more polite form and a call to action:

Should you be interested in acquiring this domain name, please feel free to get in touch with me at [phone#] or [email address].

•••
•••
Don't use either one. You never want to end the eMail with a question, you want to end an eMail with a call to action. How you configure this is up to you.
..a well-crafted question will sure attract response from a receiver

•••
..a well-crafted question will sure attract response from a receiver
I beg to differ. I'm with @DomainVP on this... any ending along the lines of "Are you interested in this domain name?" smacks a little of... desperation, IMO.

Plus, well, Promotion101... what's the point of emailing the prospect at all, if you don't end with a call to action?

Last edited:
•••
I beg to differ. I'm with @DomainVP on this... any ending along the lines of "Are you interested in this domain name?" smacks a little of... desperation, IMO. Plus, what's ghe point of emailing the prospect at all if you don't end it with a call to action?
I said a well-crafted but not ''are you interested.....

•••
•••
I usually end my inbounds with " Looking forward in closing this deal at the earliest... Best Regards?

•••
I usually end my inbounds with " Looking forward in closing this deal at the earliest... Best Regards?
I'd avoid anything showing this is in any way time sensitive. That smacks of desperation. Ergo, a shrewd buyer can use that to pressure you on the price.

•••
Okay, I'll bite... what do you consider a well crafted question in this case, exactly?
Depends on who your audience is....if you are a domainer, I may put it this way ''do you mind adding this to your portfolio? That sounds more courteous

•••
I'd avoid anything showing this is in any way time sensitive. That smacks of desperation. Ergo, a shrewd buyer can use that to pressure you on the price.

Desperation and pressure is for rookies..... your closing follows how strong you opening line is. I usually mean... lets cut all bull, close the deal and get on with our life... Else I take the deal to some else.

Last edited:
•••
Streak, a gMail extension that I use in Chrome.
I installed this Add-on but I don't know how see email views. And how to delete this extension too.

•••
you can track the mails under sent ;)

•••
This is your last chance to get an attractive domain, before I will offer it to a new customer. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

•••
This is your last chance to get an attractive domain, before I will offer it to a new customer. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Bluffing might work, on occasion, at poker. In outbound domain sales, not so much. Inbound, even less. That is, unless you are inviting potential buyers to a domain auction underway. Or you substantiate your "threat" by explaining how many other prospects you are communicating with.

Last edited:
•••
Bluffing might work, on occasion, at poker. In outbound domain sales, not so much. Inbound, even less. That is, unless you are inviting potential buyers to a domain auction underway. Or you substantiate your "threat" by explaining how many otger prospects you are communicating with.

This is your chance to get this attractive domain before one of your competitors does. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Does this sound better or?

•••
This is your chance to get this attractive domain before one of your competitors does. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Does this sound better or?
Sure does (y)

In fact, I'd add a preceeding paragraph: Terms of sale are first come, first serve...

Last edited:
•••
•••
Two things:
  1. The dollar sign goes before the numbers (e.g. $9,995).
  2. What a ridiculous price for that domain.

•••
Two things:
  1. The dollar sign goes before the numbers (e.g. $9,995).
  2. What a ridiculous price for that domain.

Thanks for the feedback, it is just a test email.

•••
you can track the mails under sent ;)
I can't do it: I click in this addon Sale and next I need enter new deal but return to menu of add-on I can't.

•••
•••
What do you say for this email?

Others may disagree, but here's my 2 cents.

I'd take out "Be a winner" at the top of your email. (Are you implying they are losers if they don't by your domains???) If you insist upon including anything, leave it at, "Act now before your competitors do!"

Your opening line, "This is your chance...", Needs to be shorter. I'll let others make suggestions for appropriate wording.

Next, I'm guessing English is not your native tongue, so I'd recommend you change each instance of "ebetting.eu & egaming.eu is" to "ebetting.eu & egaming.eu are". (Use "is" for singular and "are" for plural.)

I'd also avoid asking the question, "What can you use ebetting.eu & egaming.eu for?" Don't make the target of your sales pitch try to figure out why the domain(s) are/may be of value, TELL THEM how/why your domain(s) is/are the best solution to their need/problem (which they may or may not know exists).

I'd also be consistent with how you present your domains. In your graphic you use "eBetting.eu & eGaming.eu" but in the body of sales pitch you present your domains in all lower case letters, "ebetting.eu & egaming.eu". I prefer the way you did it in your graphic.

I always use appropriate capitalization in pitching domains as I feel it helps make the domain stand out by creating a more visually appealing and memorable representation instead of simply seeing it as some words or characters strung together.

Also, I'd suggest that you be a little more positive/aggressive in the way you describe your domains. Instead of saying "ebetting.eu & egaming.eu are 2 good domains...", I'd go with "ebetting.eu & egaming.eu are 2 great domains that can...". Or maybe, "ebetting.eu & egaming.eu are the perfect domains for..."

As to the WHOLE last portion of your sales pitch dealing with buying your domains, it's too long and convoluted. It needs to be simplified with a stronger call to action.

One last thought, I'm not a big fan of this type of "flashy" sales pitch, though I'm sure it works for some. I much prefer a short, concise all text (or mostly) email that is subdued and to the point.

Good luck!

Last edited:
•••
If I don't hear from you, I will take it to mean you have fainted from the stunning quality of this domain name and its outrageously low price.

•••
On Saturday I sent some emails "short" and Sunday - 1 email "detailed"

"Short":
Hello.
I am selling domain names SouthernUkraine.com, Nikolaev.co,
Kherson.today, NikolaevPhotos.com. Would you be interested in
acquiring them?

"Detailed":
Hello.

I live in Ukraine and write you for the following:
Ukraine geographically locates between Asia and Europe and connects them. In Ukraine the most fertile lands in the world especially in southern regions of Ukraine. That's why I am selling my domain SouthernUkraine.com for $3000. Ukrainian fertile lands determine the value of the domain.

You can quickly purchase this domain by following this link and click Buy now near this domain:

https://sedo.com/search/?member=5c1d5f678d21c9912e8520d993da87bdeb1a78b9

Get it now while somebody else not purchased this domain!

And "Short" and "Detailed" emails I sent to companies who works with Ukraine. I am owner of the domain SouthernUkraine.com and some other GEO ukrainian domains. "Detailed" emails I sent to agriculture company who work with Ukraine.

On the now no responses.

What I wrote wrong?

•••
I sent 2 emails today. One had 5 views and no response, and another had 34 views and a phone call with a decision maker...

Hopefully they seal the deal tomorrow.

All I can say is that what I do works for me on a regular basis, and I hope that what everyone else is doing works for them.

Cheers.

qIelIp5.jpg

Would love to see your email draft. Thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back