IT.COM

Landing Page Option

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am looking for a landing page option that provides a form for potential buyers to fill out and go to my email address. Ideally a parking service or web hosting. I know that I can built a web page with Squarespace, Shopify or use Efty, but they can all be rather expensive. What do you use? Are there decent free option available?

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm using Bodis (they also provide autoredirect to this form) + ParkingCrew...

•••
Uniregistry, Namesilo and Bodis might have what you're looking for.

•••
Bodis has a nice opt in page. Check them out.

-Omar

•••
bodis has sale lander redirect. can bypass parking ad page with it.
which I think has a really poor visibility banner design
so I'd avoid the bodis parked page + banner like its fire.

parking crew has a very nice visibile parked page for sale banner.. so I normally just park there.. sample: www.vrsign.com

otherwise, if u want you own stuff, I somtimes use above.com masked url redirect for all my domains to a wordpress contact form page that takes literally 10 seconds to put together. the only problem with it is that there is no way to pass domain name as parameter to display on page so I just ask byuer to retype the name he wants.. which is okay imo.. cause at same time it confirms what he wants etc.. so I don't mind it.. but I know some poeple might mind.
plus a masked redirect of each domaisn with above.com means buyer sees exact domain name in address bar.. so its not like the domain name he came to is not showing anywhere at all.

for quick lander this is good enough for me perosnaly.
as I do not do any programming or pay for hosting my own landers etc.

here is a quick wordpress page:

https://assetdn.wordpress.com/

I dont have doains going there now, so u see actual wordpress address. otherwise its the domain name showing on top via masked redirect from above.com

hope this helps.

•••
You may try toughdomains or create your own landing page by using wordpress CMS.

•••
Hello guys,

If you're looking for free and basic service, you might take a look at Empage.me. I've built it for myself, then decided to make it open for everyone. I haven't launched it officially, still changing some minor stuff. But it's fully functional and usable.

What you have there:

- Responsive domain sale landing pages, multiple designs
- Option to display either contact form (with your email as recipient) or straight your email address (built-in as image).
- Working with masking URL redirect, but you don't have to specify domain name for every single case. System will automatically detect and integrate your domain name. One same URL redirect will work for all domains, so you can set them all up in 2 minutes, if your registrar supports multiple domain editing.
- No need to register and it's charge free.

A few examples:

Brandiana.com
Feel.name

Give it a try, and let me know your thoughts.

Boris

Last edited:
•••
Hello guys,

If you're looking for free and basic service, you might take a look at Empage.me. I've built it for myself, then decided to make it open for everyone. I haven't launched it officially, still changing some minor stuff. But it's fully functional and usable.

What you have there:

- Responsive domain sale landing pages, multiple designs
- Option to display either contact form (with your email as recipient) or straight your email address (built-in as image).
- Working with masking URL redirect, but you don't have to specify domain name for every single case. System will automatically detect and integrate your domain name. One same URL redirect will work for all domains, so you can set them all up in 2 minutes, if your registrar supports multiple domain editing.
- No need to register and it's charge free.

A few examples:

Give it a try, and let me know your thoughts.

Boris

Thank you Boris! Great service, I love the simplicity - no registration, domain confirmation, etc.

•••
Yes, when monetization is not needed - it is a nice solution...

•••
Thank you Boris! Great service, I love the simplicity - no registration, domain confirmation, etc.
I'd appreciate your suggestions of improvement, when you test it. I'm planning to add traffic tracking and better lander layout and content customization

•••
hi guys we also provide a free domain offer form and landing page....
here are some benefits of our offer form:

-zero commission (we take zero % if you sell the name through us)
- free hosted offer forms for 20 domains ( we are considering extending hosted offer form to unlimited names)
-your offers are all stored in one location sortable by date and domain (no more searching through emails to see when and what amount the last offer was)
- you can see the geographic location and ip address of the person sending you the offer

We will be offering more design options soon and allow you to connect to an escrow.com payment as well.
We welcome any feedback.
We have live demos of the landing pages on our home page.
toughdomains.com

•••
hi guys we also provide a free domain offer form and landing page....
here are some benefits of our offer form:

-zero commission (we take zero % if you sell the name through us)
- free hosted offer forms for 20 domains ( we are considering extending hosted offer form to unlimited names)
-your offers are all stored in one location sortable by date and domain (no more searching through emails to see when and what amount the last offer was)
- you can see the geographic location and ip address of the person sending you the offer

We will be offering more design options soon and allow you to connect to an escrow.com payment as well.
We welcome any feedback.
We have live demos of the landing pages on our home page.
toughdomains.com

hmmm
joined u today
tried ot add list of domains (not one by one) and the save button remained greyed out.. so couldn't get anywhere.. do u allow bulk adding? how? through file upload too?

question: so your free plan includes lander redirect for unlimited domains or limited only?

tnx

•••
@alcy yes we have seen that sometimes when I add from an unformated sheet.
Try to add smaller number of names and make sure there is no spaces or special characters
domain1.com
domain2.com
domain3.com etc

•••
@alcy yes we have seen that sometimes when I add from an unformated sheet.
Try to add smaller number of names and make sure there is no spaces or special characters
domain1.com
domain2.com
domain3.com etc

there were no spaces or other chars. so my situation has nothing to do with formatting.

it appears your system is simply designed to only accept a few domsins at a time.

do you plan to fix this or add support for bulk adding, otherwise adding domains a few at a time makes things extremely impractical. and no doubt it'll simply cause many domainers to pass right by your site and not bother.

thanks.

•••
@alcy i have tested it with about 100 domains at a time but we will look into enhancing this feature and make it easier.
Of the users we currently host most have less than 300 names.

•••
@alcy i have tested it with about 100 domains at a time but we will look into enhancing this feature and make it easier.
Of the users we currently host most have less than 300 names.

no problem. I don't think you got passed the testing stage with that 100 number. cause as it stands and officially on your site, the SAVE button goes greyed out as soon as I go above 5-10 names at a time. whcih even for 300 domain members will take 30-50 add attempts.

but do keep posted if ever you get that fixed up

cheers

•••
@alcy can you pm me the list of names you are trying to add and we will see if we can replicate that issue. I just tried to load about 150 names and it did allow me to save it. We will need to recreate it in order to address it.
Additionally we will look into making the bulk upload alot "smarter" down the road.

•••
@alcy can you pm me the list of names you are trying to add and we will see if we can replicate that issue. I just tried to load about 150 names and it did allow me to save it. We will need to recreate it in order to address it.
Additionally we will look into making the bulk upload alot "smarter" down the road.

thanks
hmm I was under impression your site allows all extesnions

would you be so kind and post a list of extensions yoru site does not allow or support?

•••
Just a side note we also allow users to redirect any domain to any url similar to bodis. So if you dont want to use our free sales form you can redirect to your own custom page. But our form works with our tool and combines all offers for domains. It will show you the date of the offer, which domain it was for and the geo location of the person submitting the offer.

•••
Just a side note we also allow users to redirect any domain to any url similar to bodis. So if you dont want to use our free sales form you can redirect to your own custom page. But our form works with our tool and combines all offers for domains. It will show you the date of the offer, which domain it was for and the geo location of the person submitting the offer.

tnx just curious though.. when yuo redirect on bodis, it does not record stats per domain.. uniques etc.. is yoru system any better and does record the stats for redirects? thanks!

•••
@alcy not sure what kind of names you are loading. Please send over a list of the tlds you are trying to load and we will look deeper into the issue. We have tested the bulk upload with all major tlds but its possible we may have missed some.

•••
tnx just curious though.. when yuo redirect on bodis, it does not record stats per domain.. uniques etc.. is yoru system any better and does record the stats for redirects? thanks!

Our system does record visits and referrals by country and date however when you redirect currently it does not capture that data.
What your requesting is possible. However have you considered capturing the visit info on the redirected page either with your own server stats or Google Analytics?

If it becomes a popular feature request yes we can capture redirected visitor stats.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back