Dynadot

Efty IP Address for Landing Page

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NetworkPearl

Top Member
Impact
Hi,

Can someone tell me what's efty's IP address so I can forward my domain to their landing page?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ns1.eftydns.com
ns2.eftydns.com

•••
•••
When you're in the Efty Market settings page click on Custom Domain link. There it will tell you the IP address that you need to use.

Last edited:
•••
Code:
host ns1.eftydns.com
ns1.eftydns.com has address 119.81.170.18

host ns2.eftydns.com
ns2.eftydns.com has address 37.58.107.93

•••
Depending on your registrar you will have no access to your advanced DNS settings after you make that change. No TXT files etc accessible. I was trying efty out and now have the nightmare of having to hand reset the dns settings.

•••
Depending on your registrar you will have no access to your advanced DNS settings after you make that change. No TXT files etc accessible. I was trying efty out and now have the nightmare of having to hand reset the dns settings.

This is worrying me. I'd like to create my market place at efty but messing around with dns settings and then changing them back once a domain is sold etc is putting me off.

Can someone please advise on this? How easy or hard is it?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back