NameSilo

domain L-O-A-N-S.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RU

I'm out of domaining. ~RusselAccount Closed (Requested)
Impact
What do you think about this domain?
Please appraise.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Don't listen to them, they are just jealous... It's worth min. $1mil. Keep it until you get the right offer and don't let it drop!
I'm not jealous at all. I will be if you sell it for 1 mil though.. Wish you all the best RU :D

•••
Don't listen to them, they are just jealous... It's worth min. $1mil. Keep it until you get the right offer and don't let it drop!

I'm serious! More than serious...
If you were 'anywhere' near serious, you'd put your 'domaining experience' :rolleyes: where your pipe dream valuations are, and pay him $1000 right now for it. But you won't, because you know you'd never get your money back, let alone 7 figures. Good grief.

•••
I'm not jealous at all. I will be if you sell it for 1 mil though.. Wish you all the best RU :D
You are JEALOUS! Don't lie to us! We all know that this great domain is gonna win RU a lot of money, and you try to disappoint him and make him drop this super domain just to catch it and eat this sweet cake!

•••
Are you serious? Or this joke? :)

Yes you must never let it drop, keep spending money on it until you figure it out

•••

Damn, you are right! I better register l-o-a-n-s.xyz before RU does!!! Serious money to be made...

•••
About $1-$3 in auction section of NP

•••
•••
Yet again, someone wants and appraisal then posts and posts about how his domain is worth more than any appraisal here.
Bottom line is, if you have to explain your domain, it is crap!
Not worth a darn!

Now, go ahead and post another whiny post about why it is worth so much money.
he cant think it is worth to much he is willing to listen to an offer of $100 which is still $99.99 to much

•••
•••
I quite agree, no-one in a million years will type l-o-a-n-s or c-a-r-s but I don't see their value as direct type ins and never said so either. I see their value in their visual appeal, their memorability and their novelty.
Well, you met one. When I first got a Japanese cell phone, I couldn't find the space button and had to result in s-e-a-r-c-h-i-n-g--l-i-k-e--t-h-i-s--t-o--f-i-n-d--w-h-a-t--i--n-e-e-d-e-d. So, I wouldn't make absurd claims that nobody in a million years will ever search l-o-a-n-s. :rolleyes:

RU, you're definitely not going to go bankRUpt holding this one. ;)

•••
Stupidity is a gift.. sometimes.. pretty often... or always... always i bet..

•••
I'm interested in cars so I had a look at c-a-r-s.com . It's been registered since 2001 and has a proper site on it which has been up since 2006. That person obviously sees some value in his name.
People, including domainers, are infatuated with their domains no matter how bad they are. Doesn't mean they have built-in value.

•••
How many domains you sold to end-users? :)
How many of these hyphen domains have you so far sold to end users?

•••
•••
s-e-r-v-e-r.c/o/m
P.S. Buyer was a domainer

•••
•••
•••
$15 + PayPal fees (i needed money quickly)

A good sell, very little margin, but better than dropping it for a loss just before renewal.

•••
I also sold k-n-k(.)c/o/m for $32

•••
I also sold k-n-k(.)c/o/m for $32

Well buddy, like most of us, you ain't gonna get rich any time soon, but DON'T sell L-O-A-N-S.com for less than $100 which it is well worth!

•••
Well buddy, like most of us, you ain't gonna get rich any time soon, but DON'T sell L-O-A-N-S.com for less than $100 which it is well worth!

The only reason k-n-k sold for more than s-e-r-v-e-r was the fact its shorter and had fewer hyphens in it.

•••
If you can buy W-h-a-t-e-v-e-r.com for $1-$7 and sell for $20+ keep doing it. At the end of the day $ adds up. Let the Haters hate.... :)

•••
If you can buy W-h-a-t-e-v-e-r.com for $1-$7 and sell for $20+ keep doing it. At the end of the day $ adds up. Let the Haters hate.... :)

If you can register similar names in volume, list them all on one website, perhaps h-y-p-h-e-n-s.com with low BIN prices straight through to paypal. It could be quite some business, but at the same time there is big risk being left with hundreds of domains waiting to expire. I would be impressed if RU (or anyone else) were able to achieve it.

•••
We are so close to getting this to a 100 post appraisal thread, so I better get my one post in here to help. lol

If you can buy W-h-a-t-e-v-e-r.com for $1-$7 and sell for $20+ keep doing it.

As long as one make a profit. But this model means better unload before renewal. And once someone falls in love with owning l-o-a-n-s.com its year after year of renewals

Just typing l-o-a-n-s (or any -L-L-L-...) feels so unnatural it hurts my head

Would think any traffic is domainers and bored people only.

If you roll all profits into five+ letter road train domains(from another thread) you will quick hit wall (cant dump the ones you still have and got to pay renewals)

And the new extensions are another reason not to extend yourself this far into the outer edge of dot coming

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back