Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

L-L-L dot com values?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

GoPC

VIP Member
Impact
40
What, if any, are the general values of a L-L-L dot com domains?

GoPC
 
5
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
any sales for BB ?
 
0
•••
Bluebecker.com said:
That was sold a few weeks back or at least i added it to bluebecker.com a few weeks back.

Unless its another flip ?

no, it was on auction. it took a while to complete obviously, went thru today
 
0
•••
there were two sales i am reporting now but they happened some days ago

H-P-R(.)com -> $79
G-R-G(.)com -> $79

both at snapnames
 
0
•••
bricio said:
there were two sales i am reporting now but they happened some days ago

H-P-R(.)com -> $79
G-R-G(.)com -> $79

both at snapnames
Thank you bricio adding to bluebecker.com
 
0
•••
damn! how did I miss snapnames again :)
certain someone (selling cheap phone cards:)) got
e-w-m for $13 and someone else got v-c-t for $11 :(
 
0
•••
ssamriga said:
damn! how did I miss snapnames again :)
certain someone (selling cheap phone cards:)) got
e-w-m for $13 and someone else got v-c-t for $11 :(

ffs
i dont believe it
:'(
pissed off now
 
0
•••
i hate my bank, i'm raising funds so if you know anyone who wants ( 2-0-0.com for 500.00 USD ) pm me

ill add the other l-l-l.com sales tonight to bb after I've searched the forum for more sales.
 
0
•••
I got D-U-R.com here at NP for $36.
 
0
•••
mntor said:
I got D-U-R.com here at NP for $36.
Adding to bluebecker.com thanks :hehe:
 
0
•••
bought c-o-s.com today..
 
0
•••
websatis.com said:
bought c-o-s.com today..
For how much and where please ?
 
0
•••
59 snapnames
 
0
•••
websatis.com said:
bought c-o-s.com today..

thats a fantastic pickup

i have no doubt you will have a big enduser sale in coming years with that baby :sold:
 
0
•••
arnie said:
thats a fantastic pickup

i have no doubt you will have a big enduser sale in coming years with that baby :sold:
Indeed...awesome. I don't know how the hell I missed that one...
 
0
•••
My bank is being a pain charging me late fees etc ... so im trimming my 154 L-L-L.coms to 90 l-l-l.coms.

Need to pay the bank off so i can say to them stick your bank where the sun don't shine

i really dislike banks and their money grabbing ways and were the ones doing them the favor
by putting our money in their bank.

Any way i need to cool down, i got ear ache and tooth ache :'(
 
0
•••
Yee haw! I scored myself a L-L-L.com that's not half bad for $15 today right here at Namepros!
There's still a few L-L-Ls available for auction with the $15 starting bid.
http://www.namepros.com/431195-pronounceable-brandable-l-l-l-coms-2.html

I think the L-L-L.com reseller market is in a little bit of a slump right now with auctions here and at the backorder sites a bit slow compared with the time right after the post-buyout when they were flying high. If you truly believe in the potential and the place where L-L-L.coms fit in, now's the time to buy in when you can grab some for reasonable prices.
 
0
•••
Okay, I'm new to this market but I can recognize a profit making opportunity when I see one :)
Can anyone educate me on the approximate prices of these L-L-L.coms?

I think the minimum wholesale price for any L-L-L.com is $15 right?
 
0
•••
Basement said:
Okay, I'm new to this market but I can recognize a profit making opportunity when I see one :)
Can anyone educate me on the approximate prices of these L-L-L.coms?

I think the minimum wholesale price for any L-L-L.com is $15 right?
I would say that's rock-bottom minimum, when you're lucky enough to find it. I'd say the typical low end is $25-$30, high end up near $100 for good acronyms -- then again, many have gone for much more as drops at Snapnames.

And as you'll see quite quickly, end user prices can easily be $X,XXX.
 
0
•••
Hi all

As most would know I have quite a few hundred L-L-L.com domains (unfortunately not as fortunate as Arnie & Bricio to make a sale yet :)) However I'm looking at making an offer on a L-L-L.com with all the same letters eg. Q-Q-Q.com, R-R-R.com etc.

Any ideas on what the minimum wholesale value would be for these? A price for bad letters eg. Q, X etc as well as better letters would be appreciated if you have any feedback.

I will be sure to leave rep for any input here as I know it is quite specialised and value any feedback from you guys greatly.
 
0
•••
Wow,

I would sell in a hearbeat if: U-P-Z.COM got an offer of $x,xxx :xf.love:

I'd sell with a smile on my face after this hand reg!

Enjoy the L-L-L!'s Domainers
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back