Dynadot

information Killer Farts have become a reality due to Coronavirus!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Coronavirus: there are 2 types, Chinese researchers find, while authorities say faeces and urine can transmit the infection

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/soc...south-korean-cases-rise-steadily-it-addresses
Transmission by faeces and urine recognised
The spread of infection through faeces and urine has been recognised as an additional mode of transmission in China’s latest coronavirus diagnosis and treatment plan.
Citing research in which traces of coronavirus were found in patients’ stool samples, the NHC’s plan added contact with and aerosolisation of contaminated faeces and urine as transmission modes. Aerosolisation refers to conversion into particles small enough to be carried in the air.

Aerosolisation? ummm that's a FART boys and girls! When gas is expelled from our bodies it HAS to pass thru all that crap. Crap that is contaminated with Coronavirus.

Aka now if that's not a Killer FART I don't know what is!

Chinese health authorities have said that respiratory droplets and close contact with infected people are the main ways the coronavirus is spread. The NHC added in its previous treatment plan that aerosol transmission was possible for those in a relatively closed environment for long periods.

That's folks! Work in an office? Closed space for long periods of time? and someone cuts the cheese? smell it? your infected!

https://www.sciencealert.com/latest-coronavirus-study-suggests-it-can-also-be-spread-through-poop

The first US patient diagnosed with 2019-nCoV also experienced loose bowel movements for two days and the virus was subsequently detected in his stool, and there have been other such cases in China documented in the Lancet, albeit infrequently.

"Importantly, 2019-nCoV has been reported elsewhere in the feces of patients with atypical abdominal symptoms, similar to SARS which was also shed in urine, suggesting a fecal transmission route which is highly transmissible," William Keevil, a professor of environmental healthcare at the University of Southampton said in a comment to the UK's Science Media Centre.

Great! Yet another think to worry about.
Do us all a favor people.
No more:

1. Baked potatoes or french fries.
2. Broccoli
3. Beans of any kind.

thanks.

Is this why there was a run on toilet paper at the supermarkets?

Fart for thought?

again not trivializing this awful situation as I am in the same boat with the world right now.

I was just putting the pieces together.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
But canned beans are a big part of my supplies... :oops:

•••
I just can't. I just can't check the possibilities for hand registering some domains around this subject. If anyone does register some, please share.

•••
Killerfarts.com already taken :wtf:

•••
Killerfarts.com already taken :wtf:

Screenshot_20200308-161656_Whois & DNS Lookup.jpg

You're welcome.

•••
•••
CoronaFarts.com available

When you drink too many Corona's as a tequila chaser in Tijuana while watching the "donkey show" and swallowing the worm and drinking the tap water.

and then you die from horrendous farts either coming out of you or out of someone else near you.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Those who live by the farts, shall die by the farts.

•••
sounds like a brand new weapon for secret agents ala james bond.. or the pretty female agents... that attract you with their looks.. then kill you with their farts

•••
•••
Coronavirus: there are 2 types, Chinese researchers find, while authorities say faeces and urine can transmit the infection

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/soc...south-korean-cases-rise-steadily-it-addresses
Transmission by faeces and urine recognised
The spread of infection through faeces and urine has been recognised as an additional mode of transmission in China’s latest coronavirus diagnosis and treatment plan.
Citing research in which traces of coronavirus were found in patients’ stool samples, the NHC’s plan added contact with and aerosolisation of contaminated faeces and urine as transmission modes. Aerosolisation refers to conversion into particles small enough to be carried in the air.

Aerosolisation? ummm that's a FART boys and girls! When gas is expelled from our bodies it HAS to pass thru all that crap. Crap that is contaminated with Coronavirus.

Aka now if that's not a Killer FART I don't know what is!

Chinese health authorities have said that respiratory droplets and close contact with infected people are the main ways the coronavirus is spread. The NHC added in its previous treatment plan that aerosol transmission was possible for those in a relatively closed environment for long periods.

That's folks! Work in an office? Closed space for long periods of time? and someone cuts the cheese? smell it? your infected!

https://www.sciencealert.com/latest-coronavirus-study-suggests-it-can-also-be-spread-through-poop

The first US patient diagnosed with 2019-nCoV also experienced loose bowel movements for two days and the virus was subsequently detected in his stool, and there have been other such cases in China documented in the Lancet, albeit infrequently.

"Importantly, 2019-nCoV has been reported elsewhere in the feces of patients with atypical abdominal symptoms, similar to SARS which was also shed in urine, suggesting a fecal transmission route which is highly transmissible," William Keevil, a professor of environmental healthcare at the University of Southampton said in a comment to the UK's Science Media Centre.

Great! Yet another think to worry about.
Do us all a favor people.
No more:

1. Baked potatoes or french fries.
2. Broccoli
3. Beans of any kind.

thanks.

Is this why there was a run on toilet paper at the supermarkets?

get water instead. Install faucets.

Fart for thought?

again not trivializing this awful situation as I am in the same boat with the world right now.

I was just putting the pieces together.

•••
Stand back with that ass and put it down. lol. :) 3-6ft is the proper distance for safety. yipes lol..

•••
Haha. Why did I just check FartKiller.com??lol

And it's been taken since 2014?

•••
SilentِButDeadly.com is premium now!

•••
fecaltransmission.com

Available for Registration

•••
well im sure you guys all know that fecal transplants are pretty big thing too... and a positive one.. i guess in most cases... can heal and helps tons of problems...

well i guess now they'll jut need to make sure fecal transplants won't be coming with the corona bonus.

hey lets see the brightside... at least corona is detactable easily.. and fast.. i guess there could be in future some super smart virus mutuations which can kill with 0 symptoms... and leave zero clues when we run autopsies on bodies too.

i mean is that even thinkable? kiler virus that are 100% undetectable? hmm

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back