Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Kerry In 2008

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

dgridley

Top Member
Impact
616
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I don't really mind...

As long as bush is gone. :)
 
0
•••
2 letters sum this up for me, GW
 
0
•••
??

GW obviously can't run in 2008.. so.. what do you mean?

AMDWarrior said:
2 letters sum this up for me, GW
 
0
•••
dgridley said:
??

GW obviously can't run in 2008.. so.. what do you mean?

Maybe hes talking about George Washington. :hehe:
 
0
•••
dgridley said:
I think it'd be a close race myself... she's got a fairly strong and loyal following.. and alot feel they'd like to see Bill back in the White House, even if by proxy.

I don't think she could win florida or most of the southern states...however she would have new york,most of the north...without florida she couldn't win imo..and she can't win florida imo.
 
0
•••
Kerry has no backbone, Gore is a feeble puppet, McCain is shady and dirty, Clinton is evil and has a one track mind....I myself would like to see Rudolph Giuliani run.....or even Jeb Bush....
 
0
•••
i think condoleeza rice would be a worthy canidate,she has excellent comunication skills with world leaders,she handles herself extremly well with negotiations,she possess the skills off leadership it takes to hold the oval office...she is far ahead of hillary clinton to represent the US as president imo.
 
0
•••
Ralph Nader FTW
 
0
•••
It would be interesting to see Rice go head to head with Clinton.. wonder who'd win?

-X- said:
i think condoleeza rice would be a worthy canidate,she has excellent comunication skills with world leaders,she handles herself extremly well with negotiations,she possess the skills off leadership it takes to hold the oval office...she is far ahead of hillary clinton to represent the US as president imo.
 
0
•••
dgridley said:
It would be interesting to see Rice go head to head with Clinton.. wonder who'd win?

That would make for a very interesting race i think,That race could actually come down to a hanging chad i think :laugh:
 
0
•••
Kerry kinda pissed me off when he made a few choice comments about gay marriage...

He said he supported homosexuals during his entire election, then after he lost, i started bitching about how mass. shouldn't be allowing it, and how its immoral.

I dont care what his opinion is, I just think he should have one and stick to it.
 
0
•••
Agreed..


cheapneasyhosting said:
Kerry kinda pissed me off when he made a few choice comments about gay marriage...

He said he supported homosexuals during his entire election, then after he lost, i started bitching about how mass. shouldn't be allowing it, and how its immoral.

I dont care what his opinion is, I just think he should have one and stick to it.
 
0
•••
I totally agree that the democrats would put a republican in the whitehouse for another 4 years if Kerry runs again, for all the reasons already said.
 
0
•••
cheapneasyhosting said:
Kerry kinda pissed me off when he made a few choice comments about gay marriage...

He said he supported homosexuals during his entire election, then after he lost, i started bitching about how mass. shouldn't be allowing it, and how its immoral.

I dont care what his opinion is, I just think he should have one and stick to it.
That's it. Kerry is a swing and it's not always clear which side he is on... if he has one. When voting for somebody you should know what you are voting for in terms of ideas and strategy. The least I could say is that GWB has not disappointed us :yell:
 
0
•••
-X- said:
That would make for a very interesting race i think,That race could actually come down to a hanging chad i think :laugh:

Sir you are so right.

Hands down Rice would win. Opps trying to not have puns here. But you know Clinton asks for it. Man not again.
 
0
•••
What, no Stewart/Colbert in 2008??

:) (I kid)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
AWest said:
What, no Stewart/Colbert in 2008??

:)

Only if you wear the Tshirts and watch comedy central
 
0
•••
I wish i had someone i could support for president.
How did all our politicians get so bad?
 
0
•••
dgridley said:
I'm somewhat divided.. I've always based my affiliation based on the Republican tenet of "Less Government".. doesn't seem to hold nearly so true these days. Seems the Republican Administration has been poking their nose where it doesn't belong IMO.
http://www.lp.org

cheapneasyhosting said:
I dont care what his opinion is, I just think he should have one and stick to it.
This is one of the main reasons why he lost the last election, and is the reason he will likely never win an election until he figures this out.
 
0
•••
Hm, Libertarian Party? Unfortunately, I'm not much of a "ground-breaker".. hopefully I can help to effect some changes within my own party. But, thanks.. ;)
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back