NameSilo

Kerry In 2008

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dgridley

Top Member
Impact
616
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
everyone keeps saying kerry is not good, or that dems should find someone better than kerry. the fact is, when it comes to whats really important(running the affairs of this country properly), kerry can do the job. to hell with all that flip flopping talk.....all politicians do it. he might not look like the friendliest guy on the planet, but who cares, the president isn't supposed to be your best friend. he is an experienced politician in one of the most educated states in the US(MA), and he can definitely do a comparable or better job than any other presidential candidate come '08.
 
0
•••
Let's pray he doesn't!
 
0
•••
So........... you're saying a better choice couldn't be made? How about Gore, for example?


kemjika11 said:
everyone keeps saying kerry is not good, or that dems should find someone better than kerry. the fact is, when it comes to whats really important(running the affairs of this country properly), kerry can do the job. to hell with all that flip flopping talk.....all politicians do it. he might not look like the friendliest guy on the planet, but who cares, the president isn't supposed to be your best friend. he is an experienced politician in one of the most educated states in the US(MA), and he can definitely do a comparable or better job than any other presidential candidate come '08.
 
0
•••
LeetPCUser said:
Let's pray he doesn't!
dgridley said:
So........... you're saying a better choice couldn't be made? How about Gore, for example?

How about no democrats?

-Steve
 
0
•••
No doubt Kerry has more brains than GWB. But he has failed to develop a program of his own during the campaign.
Basically he agreed with all the insane policies of the current administration and was not offering any alternative. As a result voters went for the 'real' thing rather than a pale imitation. I don't think he will get a second chance.
But whoever is the next president, I'm sure almost anybody on the planet will be better than GWB.
 
0
•••
dgridley said:
So........... you're saying a better choice couldn't be made? How about Gore, for example?

Noooooooooooooooooooo not Gore :laugh: Kerry will do just fine for the demo nominee

Who will win the republican nomination? :talk:
 
0
•••
Depending on who else might run, I'd prefer to see McCain at this point.

By the way, I like and admire Gore.. :D

-X- said:
Noooooooooooooooooooo not Gore :laugh: Kerry will do just fine for the demo nominee

Who will win the republican nomination? :talk:
 
0
•••
I'm not necessarily supporting the Bush administration, but I voted against Kerry last time and I'd probably vote against him were he to run again.

I personally like Gore, I think he has a lot to offer.

BTW, I am somewhere between a Libertarian and Republican. :]
 
0
•••
Kerry just makes me feel uneasy.. he doesn't set well with me at all. I think Kerry in the White House could be a "bad thing". ;)

Gore is an intelligent and well spoken man..

briman1970 said:
I'm not necessarily supporting the Bush administration, but I voted against Kerry last time and I'd probably vote against him were he to run again.
 
0
•••
dgridley said:
Kerry just makes me feel uneasy.. he doesn't set well with me at all. I think Kerry in the White House could be a "bad thing". ;)

Gore is an intelligent and well spoken man..

To me ixneah on Kerry and Gorey. To me it should have always been John Edwards as the front man. I think more people would feel more comfortable with him. Maybe, Possibly
 
0
•••
Isn't Hillary going to seek and win the nomination anyway?

If not, Gore would have a much better shot than Kerry ever would again. Gore has done a lot to rebuild his image in the last few years, especially with the younger generation.
 
0
•••
I would love to see Hillary run, for various reasons.. mainly to put Bill back in the White House, tho I think she carries alot of weight in her own right.

Gore, instead of Kerry, anytime!


-RJ- said:
Isn't Hillary going to seek and win the nomination anyway?

If not, Gore would have a much better shot than Kerry ever would again. Gore has done a lot to rebuild his image in the last few years, especially with the younger generation.
 
0
•••
I sure do wish that Robin Williams would run! :hehe:


I am glad I don't live in the states as I would be saying, "What?" "What?" whenever someone said "Kerry." :blink:

That's my name, don't wear it out! :yell:
 
0
•••
0
•••
dgridley said:
Depending on who else might run, I'd prefer to see McCain at this point.

By the way, I like and admire Gore.. :D

I have been hoping for McCain aswell....I think he would make an excellent president...My problem with Gore is....He seems to a have a real bad attitude,apart from the side he was in the clinton administration...Kerry on the other hand...seems to be confident and ready....If McCain runs...he most likely will get my vote...If not...i dunno...i will assess the canidates running and make a decision at voting time.
 
0
•••
McCain...

Kerry=Heinz=scarey!

It will be an interesting election year when the time comes. Let's hope there are some decent candidates. If a democrat were to win I would pick Gore over Kerry if that was the only option. Ultimately I'm hoping for a decent Republican candidate to emerge.
 
0
•••
As are many..

I'm somewhat divided.. I've always based my affiliation based on the Republican tenet of "Less Government".. doesn't seem to hold nearly so true these days. Seems the Republican Administration has been poking their nose where it doesn't belong IMO.


franchise said:
Ultimately I'm hoping for a decent Republican candidate to emerge.
 
0
•••
dgridley said:
I would love to see Hillary run, for various reasons.. mainly to put Bill back in the White House, tho I think she carries alot of weight in her own right.

Gore, instead of Kerry, anytime!

If hillary runs...In my opinion...the demo's just gave the Rep's the white house for 4 more years.
 
0
•••
I think it'd be a close race myself... she's got a fairly strong and loyal following.. and alot feel they'd like to see Bill back in the White House, even if by proxy.


-X- said:
If hillary runs...In my opinion...the demo's just gave the Rep's the white house for 4 more years.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back