Domain Empire

sales Kate Buckley sells Inspection.com for $335,000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Josh R

Josh.coTop Member
Impact
What a great sale and great domain name.

Congrats to buyer and seller.

Inspection.com seems to have sold to Asia Inspection, A company that provides inspection services, audits, and other services. They are currently using the domain AsiaInspection.com.

http://thedomainblog.org/inspection-com-sold-335000/
@Kate Buckley

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I liked her. Smart, beautiful and voice is great too. Can definitely see why she is successful.

•••
Last edited:
•••

how is this possible??? you are both so intelligent... your comments on namepros are always right on the money.

I was almost going to bet my life on this one!

:(

•••
now I'm gonna have fun watching everyone (except me) explain themselves why they doubted it was her ...
;)

I can't see why you think she is @Kate

that post doesn't explain it to me.

Let's hear you first. :happy:

how is this possible??? you are both so intelligent... your comments on namepros are always right on the money.

I think @Kate is coming more from a technical background, like developing but I don't know exactly if that is true since I never asked her...

Kate Buckley is coming more from marketing background as far as I understand from the youtube link I posted above...

@alcy thanks btw didn't know she sold Rate.com too for $725K

Last edited:
•••
•••
well then... at this point.. the only thing left to say may well be.......

it's a shame Kate Buckley doesn't come visit us on namepros.... similarily to Kate (not same person) .. her input could be of extreme value to all members here!

;)

good day all.

•••

Obvious @alcy , Kate Buckley dont like penguins...

•••
well then... at this point.. the only thing left to say may well be.......

it's a shame Kate Buckley doesn't come visit us on namepros.... similarily to Kate (not same person) .. her input could be of extreme value to all members here!

;)

good day all.
agreed.

•••
•••
Wow. Quite an impressive sale. Great name too.

•••
I think @Kate is coming more from a technical background, like developing

Our Kate also seems quite knowledgeable about law and linguistics.

•••
Blanket statement ..... "all Kate's are cool"

•••
•••
Nice attractive girl, and obviously intelligent and capable, but, oh dear, I couldn't cope with her high pitched voice. I really wanted to listen to her, but I had to quit because of the voce. There seems to be a trend towards these voices in interviewers these days, and I guess it's a personal failing that they jar so much for me that I can't listen.

I watched it on mute. ;)

•••
OMGWTF there's more than one Kate in the world? :xf.grin:

•••
To be honest, I dont think Kate on this Forum sells or Broker the names in this Price range.

•••
Well, the topic seems to focus now on Kate. What about inspection.com? Anyway, they're both of great interest and fond to discuss. :xf.smile:

•••
Only 355K? Inspection.com value about 1 million USD$$

•••
Hi Guys!

Thanks for all the kind words on the sale. Both buyers and seller were a pleasure to work with and I look forward to seeing what Asia Inspection does with Inspection.com—absolutely the perfect end user for this powerful domain.

All my best,
The Other Kate

P.S. I love penguins
P.P.S. For the voice haters—I have a cold in this video so my voice is a little deeper. ;)

•••
Hi Guys!

Thanks for all the kind words on the sale. Both buyers and seller were a pleasure to work with and I look forward to seeing what Asia Inspection does with Inspection.com—absolutely the perfect end user for this powerful domain.

All my best,
The Other Kate

P.S. I love penguins
P.P.S. For the voice haters—I have a cold in this video so my voice is a little deeper. ;)

You are so beautiful, I was thinking I am the only one here.

•••
Hi Guys!

All my best,
The Other Kate

P.S. I love penguins
Welcome to namepros!:xf.smile:
Nice sale - congrats!(y)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back