IT.COM

sales Kate Buckley sells Inspection.com for $335,000

NameSilo
Watch

Josh R

Josh.coTop Member
Impact
What a great sale and great domain name.

Congrats to buyer and seller.

Inspection.com seems to have sold to Asia Inspection, A company that provides inspection services, audits, and other services. They are currently using the domain AsiaInspection.com.

http://thedomainblog.org/inspection-com-sold-335000/
@Kate Buckley

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Another example that companies look forward to upgrade their official domain websites. (y) Or perhaps rebranding strategy of the company.

•••
You see a name like this on a business card, you automatically are going to assume they know what they are doing, are probably top tier in their industry by default, regardless if it is true, or not.

•••
Glad to see a report of END USER Sales. Congratulations.

•••
You see a name like this on a business card, you automatically are going to assume they know what they are doing, are probably top tier in their industry by default, regardless if it is true, or not.
100% agree.
I’m forever talking about this with various clients and fellow networking connections.

•••
Great sale, thanks for sharing.

•••
Great sale and the nice thing about Kate is she ALWAYS returns emails even if it's not a name she might want to broker. That is very unlike most of the exceptionally non professional brokers in this business. Im glad for her on this great sale.

•••
For those who didn't know about Kate Buckley just go ahead and watch this interview.

Lovely woman, great to see successful women entrepreneurs in this industry. I just had the chance to get to know Kate thaks to
@Josh R

•••
For those who didn't know about Kate Buckley just go ahead and watch this interview.

Lovely woman, great to see successful women entrepreneurs in this industry. I just had the chance to get to know Kate thaks to
@Josh R

Please see my comment above and this is a video that everyone should watch. Thank you for posting it.

•••
•••
Is this the Kate who posts here?

•••
•••
Nice attractive girl, and obviously intelligent and capable, but, oh dear, I couldn't cope with her high pitched voice. I really wanted to listen to her, but I had to quit because of the voce. There seems to be a trend towards these voices in interviewers these days, and I guess it's a personal failing that they jar so much for me that I can't listen.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
its impossible not to understand that.

You realise @Kate didn't post in the thread you linked to right?

As for whether @Kate is the Kate Buckley mentioned in this thread. let's let her tell us. :)

•••
its impossible not to understand that.
I can't see why you think she is @Kate

that post doesn't explain it to me.

Let's hear you first. :happy:

•••
lol you guys take doubting to a whole new level.

I rest my case lol

•••
Back