Dynadot

news Just sold : Sell My Jet dot com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ScalableDomains

ScalableDomains.comEstablished Member
Impact
Just completed a transaction for Sell My Jet dot com. 2073% return.

Picked up on 09/10 for $23. sent about 20 emails. Two responses. One closed deal.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats on your sale. Are you not supposed to tell us a figure?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Boy my math was off then :xf.grin:
Hahahaha that made me laugh! What figure did you come up with?

Well done to OP on the sale also.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks. BTW you should get rid of your TM Domain names (Disney).
Yup! Your right, thanks for pointing out, Just one of those first lot of names i bought without having any knowledge of the TM matters :tightlyclosedeyes:. Still learning though, Keep reading and researching , gathering info and have definitely learned a lot from NP members over the last couple of months :xf.smile:(y)

•••
What's done is done, and congratulations, but given that the following dot coms are for sale:
sellprivatejet is for sale for $23,800.
buyselljet $10,000.
weselljet $35,000.
jetdeal $41,600.,

and also if you look there isn't really any "buymy" short domain name being offered for much under a few grand, and the "sellmy" are mostly all being offered over a couple grand,

$500. seems really low.

I mean, you may find on the other side too (the low side), for example from namebio
jetdeals dot com sold for $511. 8/4/2017 at GDaddy, which would make the jetdeal $41.6K listing seem very high, but keywords buy or sell, and jet are apparently asking for a lot right now.

Maybe you did well, or maybe you just crashed the comparables market by selling your Beverly Hills mansion at Watts prices.

Last edited:
•••

Picked up on 09/10 for $23. sent about 20 emails. Two responses. One closed deal.
Did you deal with the owner, or the IT guy, did you quote, or did they dictate the sales price?

•••
What's done is done, and congratulations, but given that the following dot coms are for sale:
sellprivatejet is for sale for $23,800.
buyselljet $10,000.
weselljet $35,000.
jetdeal $41,600.,

and also if you look there isn't really any "buymy" short domain name being offered for much under a few grand, and the "sellmy" are mostly all being offered over a couple grand,

$500. seems really low.

I mean, you may find on the other side too (the low side), for example from namebio
jetdeals dot com sold for $511. 8/4/2017 at GDaddy, which would make the jetdeal $41.6K listing seem very high, but keywords buy or sell, and jet are apparently asking for a lot right now.

Maybe you did well, or maybe you just crashed the comparables market by selling your Beverly Hills mansion at Watts prices.
When you knock on someone else's door instead of them knocking on yours, you do lose some power in regards to pricing, and trying to explain why they are resorting to cold call tactics to sell it. The buyer is a master salesman in their day to day life, I doubt the seller had the upper edge in this deal.

•••
"The buyer is a master salesman in their day to day life" - who was the buyer?

BTW, the related, buymyjet dot com forwards to falcona private jets, a UK charter company. Not exactly a giant, but obviously one that knows the power of a domain, and about forwarding.

Last edited:
•••
"The buyer is a master salesman in their day to day life" - who was the buyer?

BTW, the related, buymyjet dot com forwards to falcona private jets, a charter company. Not exactly a giant, but obviously one that knows the power of a domain, and about forwarding.
The Private Jet Company provides sales, acquisition and consulting services for private aircraft in major markets throughout the world. Founded in 2005, we have completed over $2 billion of aviation transactions for individual and corporate owners. We have a highly dedicated, client-focused team of professionals with expertise in sales, marketing, finance and aircraft operations. We are exceedingly knowledgeable and passionate about the aviation industry and strive to build trusted, long-term relationships with our clients. Our headquarters are located in Palm Beach, Florida, with regional offices in Paris, France and Mexico City, Mexico.

Daniel C. Jennings is the founder and President of TPJC. He leads the firm’s strategic direction and oversees its sales division. Under his leadership, Mr. Jennings has created an entrepreneurial culture which has led to successful growth of the firm throughout the world. Mr. Jennings has over 15 years of experience in aircraft sales and acquisitions, having managed over $1.5 billion worth of transactions for individuals, governments and corporate clients. Prior to the formation of TPJC, Mr. Jennings successfully built, managed and sold several start-up ventures to private-equity backed investors. Mr. Jennings began his career in the finance industry, having worked in institutional sales for REFCO in New York City. Mr. Jennings is frequent speaker on the aviation industry and has appeared on national media outlets, including Bloomberg, Fox News, CNN, New York Post, New York Times and Forbes magazine. He is a licensed pilot and an active member of NBAA.

•••
•••

Hi, congrats on your sale.
Could you share with me the names of the two companies that responded to you?
I am selling jethire (com) and leaseajet (com) and those leads might help.
Thanks

•••
2073% sounds more impressive :xf.wink: Congrats.

•••
•••
Hi, congrats on your sale.
Could you share with me the names of the two companies that responded to you?
I am selling jethire (com) and leaseajet (com) and those leads might help.
Thanks

If you simply scroll up wwwweb posted a short treatise :xf.grin: on who the buyer was.

•••
If you simply scroll up wwwweb posted a short treatise :xf.grin: on who the buyer was.
Thanks, I didn't realize that was the actual name of the buyer.
Was hoping to get the name of the other response too, as I have not had much luck with my own contacts.

•••
Well, according to wwwweb, that was the buyer.

•••
Back