IT.COM

advice Just sold my first domain Metaquest dot studio

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Imedcrypto

Established Member
Impact
Hey everyone!

First thank you all for all the valuable information constantly shared in this awesome forum!

I a month or so ago I hand registered some Metaverse related domains, I took the advice of some friendly members here and I let them sit for a while.

Now I made my first ever domain sale, that's really cool!

The sold domain is Metaquest dot studio, sold through Dan for a cool 500$.

I wish the best for the buyer and I hope he make something wonderful and interesting with it.

The selling process was very slick and easy!

I still have Metaquest dot stream do you think I keep the asking price like the one that I sold?
Thank you all and have a wonderful weekend!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220204-115155.png
    Screenshot_20220204-115155.png
    203.2 KB · Views: 136
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats on your first sell!

•••
Hey everyone!

First thank you all for all the valuable information constantly shared in this awesome forum!

I a month or so ago I hand registered some Metaverse related domains, I took the advice of some friendly members here and I let them sit for a while.

Now I made my first ever domain sale, that's really cool!

The sold domain is Metaquest dot studio, sold through Dan for a cool 500$.

I wish the best for the buyer and I hope he make something wonderful and interesting with it.

The selling process was very slick and easy!

I still have Metaquest dot stream do you think I keep the asking price like the one that I sold?
Thank you all and have a wonderful weekend!

Congrats.

•••
congratulations that must be really exciting. What did you do to sell it? im new to domain investing so havent sold any domains yet, but would love to hear what you did. Keep it up

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
congratulations that must be really exciting. What did you do to sell it? im new to domain investing so havent sold any domains yet, but would love to hear what you did. Keep it up
Yeah man! that is exciting :)
I listed the domains at dan dot com, waited for a while.
I did some outbound with other domains, still waiting for their answers. (had someone interested but we didn't agree on the payment/transaction method, he wanted to pay in crypto and i still have some reservation about that).
Read the forum/ get you a notebook and a pen and start writing down things; this forum is a real treasure, people here believe in the whole knowledge sharing concept .
wish you all the best!

•••
congratulations! Now keep it up. :)

•••
Yeah man! that is exciting :)
I listed the domains at dan dot com, waited for a while.
I did some outbound with other domains, still waiting for their answers. (had someone interested but we didn't agree on the payment/transaction method, he wanted to pay in crypto and i still have some reservation about that).
Read the forum/ get you a notebook and a pen and start writing down things; this forum is a real treasure, people here believe in the whole knowledge sharing concept .
wish you all the best!
awesome

•••
•••
Congrats!
Also, Metaque .st looks like a cool domain hack.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Back