IT.COM

I just sold my first domain!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Keukatodd

Established Member
Impact
I just sold my first domain ever! I bought it for $12 on Godaddy.com a month ago and it sold today for $200!
It was pokapot.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Minus the pink fonts, I wholeheartedly agree with Jv. The most dangerous time for a newbie domainer is right after the first sell. You feel like anything you reg will sell and you don't need due diligence but of course that's far removed from the reality. So like Jv said, keep researching and honing your skills. Congrats!
This is an xlnt point often overlooked.

A quasi related example I like to use is when you are first learning to play poker.
One time you draw to an inside straight, and you make it.
That is just about the worst thing that could happen to someone, because then they think, "Hey, this game is easy. I can do this all day long."

It doesn't work that way. I'm not saying that would be your case, I'm just agreeing with jv (minus the pink text) and jman.
Again, congratz on your sale and heres to many more in the future.

Peace,
Cyberian

•••
•••
•••
Congrats for having your first good domain sale. Sure it feels great being able to do that. However, just be cautious along the way. It's not always like a bed of roses as thorns abound all around. Learning more the tricks of the trade and doing one step at a time could pave the way for a smoother domaining jouney. Here's more success to your future endeavors!

•••
Congratulations! Hope you have many more!!!

•••
congrats,I wish to sell my first ever domain "ustronet.com" @ good price.

•••
I just sold my first domain ever! I bought it for $12 on Godaddy.com a month ago and it sold today for $200!
It was pokapot.com
Good sale man
Congrats, its always a great feeling after having first sale.
Job well done, and best of luck for you journey in domaining,

•••
•••
Congrats!
How does it feel? ;)
It feels absolutely fantastic knowing that, despite naysayers, I am able to make a profit of $180 in my first month of domaining! I know that there might have been some luck and I know there is a ton of learning I must do. I am staying humble while throwing every minute I am not at my 9 to 5 into creating my own success in this field.

•••
CMPLIMENTS !!!! Very cool !!! :)

•••
Congrats! @Keukatodd , Great start. Wish me luck for a first sale soon (I hope).

•••
Congratulations! Just be bit careful , to control buying of hand registered.

•••
Congrats! Way to go!

I didnt read all pages of comments, but - have you already got the funds from the sale?

•••
Congrats! Way to go!

I didnt read all pages of comments, but - have you already got the funds from the sale?
Yes! I just got the proceeds yesterday and already reinvested them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back