Status
Not open for further replies.

Imedcrypto

Established Member
Impact
Good afternoon everyone!
I need help pricing this domain : MetaQuest dot stream
I recently sold MetaQuest dot studio for 500usd
and i checked namebio for dot stream domains, at the top Meta dot stream for a whopping 10k$

Thank you and have a nice day!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Meta dot stream, understandable. For the domain in question, I really wouldn't hold out for this. IMO

•••
Meta dot stream, understandable. For the domain in question, I really wouldn't hold out for this. IMO
hahahah :) thank you for your answer. I just search for some help in choosing the right price for my domain (i'm seeing some traffic in it so maybe someone is interesting in it).

I mentioned meta dot stream just to say that there is a valuable sale in that extension, not that my domain is comparable to that. i wish i own something similar, 10grand is a dream at this phase (i'm still kinda early in my domaining journey, still learning things).

thank you again for your answer and have a nice day!

•••
Hi where you sold metaquest dot studio ?

•••
•••
Just asking I am also new in domain selling and doing pretty bad 😃 did you do any marketing how did you got a lead ?

•••
Just asking I am also new in domain selling and doing pretty bad 😃 did you do any marketing how did you got a lead ?
You have done the first step by joining this great and informative community!
Second step, read the posts here and get a pen and a notebook and start writing down things.
And ask if you didn't understand anything.

Personally I come from a marketing/ecom small background, so Im planning to apply the little that I know to domaining once I start building a good portfolio and gain some knowledge in appraising.

Take a look at outbound marketing!

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back