IT.COM

Just got my first parking income from Voodoo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DnFolk

Top Member
Impact
Woke up to see the email of payment of my first income from parking at voodoo which is $37.56

hh.png

Though its just 37 but still income is income and before 5 months i hardly had any idea about parking domains, i read NP parking posts which was very helpful and i guess good enough, lot of people here have ranked voodoo as their top parking company for me also its same. After trying few parking companies i can safely say for me too voodoo has proved to be best domain parking company.

I have 50+ domains ( few i even sold) parked with them for 3 months all of i regged for resale most of which hardly contributed anything in the earnings. just 3-4 domains make upto 80% of the earnings. Though all the domains i have parked are handregs with discount coupons but the ones which earn me maximum, i got those carefully after research like of backlinks number of hits etc again all of which i came to know from here. so Thank you NP. and for my this first income Cheers to all namepros.here.:)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How many backlinks do the domain names you have registered have, and how many visitors are you getting daily? Have you tried seo earlier?

•••
How about the traffic for your parked domains per day?

•••
How many backlinks do the domain names you have registered have, and how many visitors are you getting daily? Have you tried seo earlier?

How about the traffic for your parked domains per day?

backlinks must be in hundreds gradually with time many faded and visitors.traffic on an average 275-300 per day. some days its 400-450 while some day 250-300. initially average was more.

Last edited:
•••
Congrats for your first parking payment.:):xf.smile:

•••
Do you know how much time voodoo takes to approve the account, and what is the criteria for approval? I opened an account and the account is not yet approved.

•••
Do you know how much time voodoo takes to approve the account, and what is the criteria for approval? I opened an account and the account is not yet approved.

If I remember correctly, my application took almost 10 days.

•••

for me they took around 1 week, and their criteria isnt that strict unless there is something majorly suspicious with the domain or if its absolutely pointless and makes zero sense.

•••
•••
Do you know why it is taking so long for them to approve the account, why not immediate approval

•••
how many domains you submitted and how much time has passed by?

•••
Our system looks at around 100 pieces of data based on what you submit to us, and there are a lot of reasons why you may not be approved immediately. You can send me a PM and I'll take a look at your application.

Donny

•••
Our system looks at around 100 pieces of data based on what you submit to us, and there are a lot of reasons why you may not be approved immediately. You can send me a PM and I'll take a look at your application.

Donny
welcome Donny
It had a query regarding the RPM for my account at voodoo
can you help me ?

•••
Why sure, just send me a PM and I can answer it.

Donny

•••
i send private message

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back