Domain Empire

Domain parking account approval - Voodoo

Spaceship
Watch

hammadx

Impact
Hello ,
I am new at namepros.. i want to work in parking , i collect all domain from my name cheap and try to approve voodoo but they reject me , my all domain are top level domain like com info co ..
Please guide me why they reject me.

- Your domains must have been registered and active for at least 6 months.
- Your domains must not be trademarks as they are not allowed into our system.
- Your domains must have meaning, having just random words as domains is not acceptable.
- You must provide accurate personal information with your application that matches the information on your domain registration.

Regards ,
Hammad Shaukat

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
OR they are poor in quality, OR Voodoo sees that there is not much traffic on them OR they are less than 6 months old OR you have TM domains. If you answered to all those questions with NO, than contact Donny. They dont approve names without traffic, since later on usually the people are so desperate that they start to perform click fraud :(

•••
Start with Bodis or an other parking provider. When you don't have traffic it doesn't matter where you park them. If you get traffic you can still move to Voodoo.

•••
finally they approved me thanks for all your answer :alien2:

•••
•••
congrats, try to test another ^^

•••
All of my domains are parked at voodoo. I have little to no traffic, as these websites are not developed on any level. My domains were approved but, they've been there a long time and and have generated virtual little to no money. lol....which is a blaring reminder that I need to create some traffic and develope these domains...which is what I'm here to learn!! I hear voodoo pays out the most of any parking servers....idk if this true or not but, I like voodoo.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back