IT.COM

Afternic parking service

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Hi guys,

Can anyone share their experience about parking their domains with afternic.

I have parked around 100 domains (.net) and their dashboard showed that I was receiving approx 20 unique visits daily on almost each of my domains . So in a span of 5 days my domains received total traffic of approx 10,000 with just 5 clicks.
I found the same pretty weird as most of those were not of high quality and didn't had expired backlinks.
I requested afternic support team to share details about the traffic which they simply denied.
I moved those domains to bodis and voodoo and I am reviving 1/50th of the traffic as mentioned in afternic report. Both Bodis and voodoo provided all the details about source of traffic , location etc.

Am I missing something here or data of afternic is screwed up and shows traffic from some other planet.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i get traffic and clicks in Afternic and don't even have any domains parked there. It is very weird lol

•••
i get traffic and clicks in Afternic and don't even have any domains parked there. It is very weird lol
If u don't have any domains Parker in afternic than how come u get clicks... that's interesting... have u got paid for the clicks ???

•••
afternic has some issues on many levels.
it is not interesting. just annoying.
do not try to understand or ask them to fix, etc... it will never end.
simply leave and go elsewhere.
gl

•••
afternic has some issues on many levels.
it is not interesting. just annoying.
do not try to understand or ask them to fix, etc... it will never end.
simply leave and go elsewhere.
gl
Well I thought so too... thanks for clarifying....

•••
If u don't have any domains Parker in afternic than how come u get clicks... that's interesting... have u got paid for the clicks ???

I never got paid because its like 45 cents. It will take years to accumulate enough. I currently park stuff on Parkingcrew, it gives me the best results.

•••
I never got paid because its like 45 cents. It will take years to accumulate enough. I currently park stuff on Parkingcrew, it gives me the best results.
My balance in afternic was 5$ in 4 days but their data and service was so pathetic that I moved my domains to Bodis and voodoo and used above.com... now I am pretty much satisfied as I have proper data with me to check the performance and potential of my domains...

•••
My balance in afternic was 5$ in 4 days but their data and service was so pathetic that I moved my domains to Bodis and voodoo and used above.com... now I am pretty much satisfied as I have proper data with me to check the performance and potential of my domains...
I had a query regarding afternic of it is possible about parking with it
Do afternic pay and when do? 15 th or 25 th
Do it really pay like pc and voodoo or no ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back