NameSilo

Just got back into finding domain as a hobby. What did I just got myself into?

Labeled as advice in Domain Expiration and Domain Drop Catching, started by Bipolar_Panda, Jun 25, 2016

Replies:
Views:

1. Bipolar_Panda

Bipolar_Panda New Member

So, British leaving EU apparently affect ALL currency so I'm pretty much bankrupt and I have to find a new hobby. I started again today and I found a pretty good deleted domain name, done some research on it and pretty much bought it because it not spammy and a very good DA. While I was braging to a friend of mine, I try and google the domain name(Which I know I should have done...) and it seem the plural version of the domain I own is a rather large manufacturer business from a foreign country that are know to not care about copyright law.

What Now? I was just gonna park while trying to find a marketplace at first but now I'm thinking maybe I should try and find a Domain Broker?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Bipolar_Panda

Bipolar_Panda New Member

Just bought some privacy for the domain, should probably done that before hand ...

3. Kate

Kate Domainosaurus Rex VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Why, do you feel you are doing something wrong, that you shouldn't be doing in the first place ?

4. Bipolar_Panda

Bipolar_Panda New Member

Consider there is a rather large business already own the plural version of this domain, I don't want to get sued :|

5. briguy

briguy Guru In Remission! VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Hey there @bipolar most of your concerms should be asked in the "legal" section of the forum.

Also seems that your looking at your hobby as a business..

Parking not a bad idea till you decide what to do with your domain..good [email protected]

6. Bipolar_Panda

Bipolar_Panda New Member

Thanks, I was looking at the legal and the sticky thread but considering this business is in China, I'm not sure it matter much but I will post a thread there just in case. I usually treat all my business as a hobby since I move around different occupation rather occasionally and then get back to it later on,work quite well since I get rather bore easily.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice