Domain Empire

advice Just got back into finding domain as a hobby. What did I just got myself into?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bipolar_Panda

Impact
So, British leaving EU apparently affect ALL currency so I'm pretty much bankrupt and I have to find a new hobby. I started again today and I found a pretty good deleted domain name, done some research on it and pretty much bought it because it not spammy and a very good DA. While I was braging to a friend of mine, I try and google the domain name(Which I know I should have done...) and it seem the plural version of the domain I own is a rather large manufacturer business from a foreign country that are know to not care about copyright law.

What Now? I was just gonna park while trying to find a marketplace at first but now I'm thinking maybe I should try and find a Domain Broker?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey there @bipolar most of your concerms should be asked in the "legal" section of the forum.

Also seems that your looking at your hobby as a business..

Parking not a bad idea till you decide what to do with your domain..good luck@

Thanks, I was looking at the legal and the sticky thread but considering this business is in China, I'm not sure it matter much but I will post a thread there just in case. I usually treat all my business as a hobby since I move around different occupation rather occasionally and then get back to it later on,work quite well since I get rather bore easily.

•••
Just bought some privacy for the domain, should probably done that before hand ...

•••
Why, do you feel you are doing something wrong, that you shouldn't be doing in the first place ?

•••
Why, do you feel you are doing something wrong, that you shouldn't be doing in the first place ?

Consider there is a rather large business already own the plural version of this domain, I don't want to get sued :|

•••
Hey there @bipolar most of your concerms should be asked in the "legal" section of the forum.

Also seems that your looking at your hobby as a business..

Parking not a bad idea till you decide what to do with your domain..good luck@

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back