Dynadot

Just a question to zak muskovitch so called custodian of domainers.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Question to lawyer Zak muskovitch.

Zak muskovitch what are you afraid of man. Are you the sole representative of domainers all around the world or are all the domainers surviving because of you. I understand you take sides and you are not neutral but I fail to understand why did you block Me after I post truth about lawyer ankir raheja from India. I understand he invites you regularly to India and offers you free drinks and food but as a domainer I am also entitled to pit forward truth about about raheja . You blocking Me from seeing timeliness of internet commerce in twitter shows that you are not perhaps neutral. As a lawyer u must be neutral and give everyone same chance to put forward their views. I hope you will learn these basic etiquette of court law and justice. Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Question to lawyer Zak muskovitch.

Zak muskovitch what are you afraid of man. Are you the sole representative of domainers all around the world or are all the domainers surviving because of you. I understand you take sides and you are not neutral but I fail to understand why did you block Me after I post truth about lawyer ankir raheja from India. I understand he invites you regularly to India and offers you free drinks and food but as a domainer I am also entitled to pit forward truth about about raheja . You blocking Me from seeing timeliness of internet commerce in twitter shows that you are not perhaps neutral. As a lawyer u must be neutral and give everyone same chance to put forward their views. I hope you will learn these basic etiquette of court law and justice. Thanks.
Ankur*
Put*

•••
I'm going to pretend I know what this is about

Last edited:
•••
I am an ICA member and have absolutely no idea what this is referring to.

Please feel free to expand on whatever point you are trying to make, but in a more clear manner so others can follow it.

Brad

•••
@NamePros Mr Paul sir I hope u will give Me a fair chance to ask questions n not block Me while I ask questions.

•••
@NamePros Mr Paul sir I hope u will give Me a fair chance to ask questions n not block Me while I ask questions.

You need a clear summary of what you are talking about.

Who is "Mr Paul"?
Where were you blocked?
What is the backstory?

•••
I am an ICA member and have absolutely no idea what this is referring to.

Please feel free to expand on whatever point you are trying to make, but in a more clear manner so others can follow

I posted some facts ( happened to me ) with ankur raheja lawyer on the timeline of ica commerce in twitter and his highness Mr zak muskovitch , so called sole custodian , blocked me seeing ica feeds. I just want to ask why I am not getting chance to put forward My views. Is ica only for those people who put 25k as their fees. Are poor domainers like Me not entitled to put forward their views. Did ica ever help those people whose domains were forcibly taken by companies.

•••
Mr Paul is the cto of namepros. He blocked me last time when I was putting my case against Brent oxley. Last time when Brent oxley hired vpn.com , James illes n aman bhutani to get his domains unlocked by godaddy.

•••
Is ica only for those people who put 25k as their fees. Are poor domainers like Me not entitled to put forward their views. Did ica ever help those people whose domains were forcibly taken by companies.

You need more details. Embedded tweets, a timeline, etc.

I am trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but you are not making it easy.

Also, not every ICA member pays tens of thousands. You can join as an individual member or basic member for a few hundred dollars a year.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
U can go to twitter , see their last tweet regarding cgi.in n my reply to it and then immediate blocking of Me by zak muskovitch after I spilled truth about ankur raheja

•••
U can go to twitter , see their last tweet regarding cgi.in n my reply to it and then immediate blocking of Me by zak muskovitch after I spilled truth about ankur raheja
I am sorry, but the burden is on you to put forward some structured post that covers everything.

I would be more than willing to look into whatever you are talking about if it was laid out in a useful manner with citations.

I have no idea what you are talking about, who the parties are, what the backstory is, etc.

Brad

•••
His highness zak muskovitch has blocked me. I cannot access those tweets now. Perhaps u can do that n post here.

•••
His highness zak muskovitch has blocked me. I cannot access those tweets now. Perhaps u can do that n post here.
Let's start here. He blocked you with what Twitter account?
What is your Twitter account?

Why don't you embed your tweets here?

Again, you should be the one taking the time to present this in a logical order that can be followed.
You really need to present the Who, What, Where, When and Why of the story.

Brad

•••
With @icadomains. I am sure he handles that twitter account. I will see if I m able to access My tweets. Just a minute. The lightening speed at which he blocked me ( after I post some facts about ankur raheja ) shows his complicity as well in being biased towards me.

•••
Who - facts about ankur raheja who calls himself as no 1 Indian lawyer of domains.
What - facts mentioned in my tweets about ankur raheja ( raheja this time ur police threat won't work sir )

When - some minutes ago after @icadomains put a tweet regarding cgi.in domain name

Where - on twitter

Why - perhaps his holiness zak muskovitch do not want truth about ankur raheja to come out or perhaps he is in gloves with him. I have seen photos of zak muskovit enjoying free meals with raheja in India so he might be repaying it.

•••
Who - facts about ankur raheja who calls himself as no 1 Indian lawyer of domains.
What - facts mentioned in my tweets about ankur raheja ( raheja this time ur police threat won't work sir )

When - some minutes ago after @icadomains put a tweet regarding cgi.in domain name

Where - on twitter

Why - perhaps his holiness zak muskovitch do not want truth about ankur raheja to come out or perhaps he is in gloves with him. I have seen photos of zak muskovit enjoying free meals with raheja in India so he might be repaying it.

Most of these are simply allegations without any evidence or citations.

I have no idea who Ankur Raheja is, but at first glance it sure appears that any relationship to Zak is tenuous, at best.

Brad

•••
Well i don't write anything without evidences. Instead of making judgement on Me , can u once ask his holiness zak muskovitch whether he has any relationship with raheja or not. If he denies then I will post evidence. U said u r giving me benefit of doubt but can u at least ask him once.

•••
10 % of domainers n domain lawyers r totally fraud. But 90% of all domainers including lawyers , company owners n domainers r honest n hard working. I have problem with those 10%. N I Don care if they form a gang against me. I hv seen them Doing it in past.

•••
Well i don't write anything without evidences. Instead of making judgement on Me , can u once ask his holiness zak muskovitch whether he has any relationship with raheja or not. If he denies then I will post evidence. U said u r giving me benefit of doubt but can u at least ask him once.

What you have presented so far are basically insults, based on opinion and speculation.

If you want to accuse people of being biased, corrupt, issuing threats, etc. you need to actually present that information and not just say they did something.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Did u ask his highness zak muskovitch or not the question which I asked u to ask. Pls ask question first to him n then respond sir.

•••
What you have presented so far are basically insults, based on opinion and speculation.
Just like when he came in here super angry a couple of years ago, name calling & threatening Muslims just because he had a disagreement with an investor who happens to be a Muslim.

•••
Can u ask him why did they block me after I presented some facts about raheja on their timeline. Just get the answer.

•••
Just like when he came in here super angry a couple of years ago, name calling & threatening Muslims just because he had a disagreement with an investor who happens to be a Muslim.
U r trying to give it a communal turn. I Dont hv any problem with any community. I hv respect for every community. If that persin either muslim or Hindu or Christian or Sikh or anyone is threatening my family members then definitely I will have a problem with him

Last edited:
•••
Did u ask his highness zak muskovitch or not the question which I asked u to ask. Pls ask question first to him n then respond sir.
First of all you need to cut the attitude. I am not about to try to help someone who insists on being a dick.

I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.

If you present a more compelling case I would be happy to contact Zak, but so far there is not much to work with.

Brad

•••
U didn't even ask him why they block me after I posted some facts about raheja n u r here trying to teach me attitude. Its called taking sides. I don't care if they or every one in domaining community blocks me , but I will keep presenting fact. I m not sycophant n I do not sell my soul for money. Hope u understand it. Thnx.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back