IT.COM

Just a question to zak muskovitch so called custodian of domainers.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Question to lawyer Zak muskovitch.

Zak muskovitch what are you afraid of man. Are you the sole representative of domainers all around the world or are all the domainers surviving because of you. I understand you take sides and you are not neutral but I fail to understand why did you block Me after I post truth about lawyer ankir raheja from India. I understand he invites you regularly to India and offers you free drinks and food but as a domainer I am also entitled to pit forward truth about about raheja . You blocking Me from seeing timeliness of internet commerce in twitter shows that you are not perhaps neutral. As a lawyer u must be neutral and give everyone same chance to put forward their views. I hope you will learn these basic etiquette of court law and justice. Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
U didn't even ask him why they block me after I posted some facts about raheja n u r here trying to teach me attitude. Its called taking sides. I don't care if they or every one in domaining community blocks me , but I will keep presenting fact. I m not sycophant n I do not sell my soul for money. Hope u understand it. Thnx.
We are 26 posts into this thread and I don't even know your Twitter account, never mind actually seeing the tweets you are talking about.

You need to work on the presentation of your argument.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Mr Paul is the cto of namepros. He blocked me last time when I was putting my case against Brent oxley. Last time when Brent oxley hired vpn.com , James illes n aman bhutani to get his domains unlocked by godaddy.
It looks like you want to start that discussion in this thread all over again.

•••
It looks like you want to start that discussion in this thread all over again.
I hv weak communication skills. I might be blunt but I m not wrong. Just pls ask respected mr muskovitch why did he block me seeing timeline of @icadomains at twitter after I presented some facts which happened to Me with respect to respected Mr ankur raheja. This is my only question.

•••
I hv weak communication skills. I might be blunt but I m not wrong. Just pls ask respected mr muskovitch why did he block me seeing timeline of @icadomains at twitter after I presented some facts which happened to Me with respect to respected Mr ankur raheja. This is my only question.
Can you post your Twitter account or embed the tweets related to this?

Brad

•••
Apuneet07
Hv u asked the question to king zK muskovitch.

•••
The original tweet from ICA to which you responded has been deleted. My advice is to delete your three comments on twitter as well, and relax a bit.

Last edited:
•••
Mr ankur raheja is the Indian branch office of King zak muskovitch. Raheja gets most of his cases and name in domain industry due to Mr zak.

Mr raheja told Brent oxley that I m the biggest scammer on earth. Although he failed miserably to prove it. Brent sir himself told me this in writing. After oxley had his private investigation he kicked raheja out from his team.

Raheja fought a udrp n indrp case for me. During the proceedings I have my doubt that raheja has betrayed me. He withheld some of my documents. I stopped some of his payment of around 5-7000 inr. ( 100 usd ). He then threatened me with police. He told me that he has filed a police case against me. When I asked him police complaint number he went quiet.
After he lost my case he was immediately appointed as an arbitrator for Indrp cases. This concreted My doubt which I had against him since starting. This was the fact I posted at timeline of icadomains twitter handle , after which Lord zak blocked me. Am I not a domainer. Or does domaining belong to only some elite people. Am I not entitled to put forward My experiences. Just think once neutrally before judging me.

•••
The original tweet from ICA to which you responded has been deleted. My advice is to delete your three comments on twitter as well, and relax a bit.
Why should I delete sir. I have wrote the truth. Allah has directed us to always speak the truth n not be afraid of consequences. One day every one of us has to die.

•••
Mr ankur raheja is the Indian branch office of King zak muskovitch. Raheja gets most of his cases and name in domain industry due to Mr zak.
You keep making comments calling Zak "King", "his highness", "his holiness", "Lord", etc. That just makes you look bad. You can't seem to make the case in a rational manner without insults.

Mr raheja told Brent oxley that I m the biggest scammer on earth. Although he failed miserably to prove it. Brent sir himself told me this in writing. After oxley had his private investigation he kicked raheja out from his team.

Raheja fought a udrp n indrp case for me. During the proceedings I have my doubt that raheja has betrayed me. He withheld some of my documents. I stopped some of his payment of around 5-7000 inr. ( 100 usd ). He then threatened me with police. He told me that he has filed a police case against me. When I asked him police complaint number he went quiet.
After he lost my case he was immediately appointed as an arbitrator for Indrp cases.
Your complaint seems more with Rajeha than Zak. You have nothing really other than speculation when it comes to Zak.

As best as I can tell this goes back to a UDRP filed in 2014.

This concreted My doubt which I had against him since starting. This was the fact I posted at timeline of icadomains twitter handle , after which Lord zak blocked me. Am I not a domainer. Or does domaining belong to only some elite people. Am I not entitled to put forward My experiences. Just think once neutrally before judging me.

I can't see the original post as it was deleted, but I do see your posts and they seem out of context without that post. I have no idea what the tweet said so I can't comment on it.

You seem to have a lot of problems with a lot of people. Have you ever considered the problem is not everyone else?

Brad

•••
Why should I delete sir. I have wrote the truth. Allah has directed us to always speak the truth n not be afraid of consequences. One day every one of us has to die.
If you have any proof with regards to foul play, you've really got to be on point about this. I suggest taking the time to gather your thoughts, and state your case properly

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
You keep making comments calling Zak "King", "his highness", "his holiness", "Lord", etc. That just makes you look bad. You can't seem to make the case in a rational manner without insults.

Your complaint seems more with Rajeha than Zak. You have nothing really other than speculation when it comes to Zak.

I can't see the original post as it was deleted, but I do see your posts and they seem out of context without that post. I have no idea what the tweet said so I can't comment on it.

You seem to have a lot of problems with a lot of people. Have you ever considered the problem is not everyone else?

Brad
Did u ask Mr zak the question why did he block Me. King , his holiness , his highness are all respected words. I promised namepros that i will call people with respect hence using all these respectable words. U seem to hv problem with these also.
For once will u stop acting as their agent n ask him the question.

•••
If you have any proof with regards to foul play, you've really got to be on point about this. I suggest taking the time to gather your thoughts, and state your case properly
What proof did u need sir. U can check the date when Mr raheja was appointed arbitrator and the date when he lost my case ( intentionally or unintentionally).

•••
Did u ask Mr zak the question why did he block Me. King , his holiness , his highness are all respected words. I promised namepros that i will call people with respect hence using all these respectable words. U seem to hv problem with these also.
For once will u stop acting as their agent n ask him the question.

Please. You were using each of those terms in a blatantly condescending manner.

Brad

•••

Brad
I don't have problem with lot of people. I have problem only with frauds. Most of the people in domaining industry I learn from them

•••
Please. You were using each of those terms in a blatantly condescending manner.

Brad
Its ur point of view n thought. I m using them to give respect to his honor

•••
Mmm. You say that, but I think you know it was a bit condescending

As of now, I just don't see your proof...speculation and sour grapes for losing a case. That's all I see

Last edited:
•••
Well, that is good because Zak is honorable. So I am glad we both agree on that.
The ICA fights for registrant rights as much as any group.

The ICA and groups like the EFF played a major role in the successful fight against the .ORG takeover by a private equity company for instance.

Whatever your dispute is with the other lawyer, it really seems to have nothing to do with the ICA or Zak in my opinion. You are making connections where they don't exist.

Brad

•••
Did u ask Mr zak the question why did he block Me.

If it upsets you that much, send him an email, give him a call, send him a letter. It's 2022. There are easier ways to reach out to someone.

Don't harass him though. Shouldn't be left unsaid given your history.

Good luck, may you find your peace. I'm out.

•••
If it upsets you that much, send him an email, give him a call, send him a letter. It's 2022. There are easier ways to reach out to someone.

Ok
Well he already knew what he did n he did it exactly.

•••
Sometimes deer is inside lion's skin. I m out as well.

•••

One last thing i don't understand how is asking questions on a domain forum falls under harassment.

•••
Well, that is good because Zak is honorable. So I am glad we both agree on that.

The ICA and groups like the EFF played a major role in the successful fight against the .ORG takeover by a private equity company for instance.

Whatever your dispute is with the other lawyer, it really seems to have nothing to do with the ICA or Zak in my opinion. You are making connections where they don't exist.

Brad
U hv no guts to ask him a question n u r fully biased in your opinion towards me.

•••

Brad
Did they ever fight for the rights of Nissan.com owner . They only fight fir rich domainers right and for those who are in their coterie. I might be rude but prove Me wrong.

•••

I m not dying to follow him. If I want i will create one more account n will follow for the knowledge
I just wanted to bring truth out . That's all.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back