NameSilo

Are Contracts Needed When Selling Or Leasing A Domain? A Chat With Zak Muscovitch, DnAttorney.com

Labeled as interviews in Domain Industry News, started by Angela St. Julien, Oct 4, 2016

Replies:
Views:

1. Angela St. Julien

Angela St. Julien Brand.Bar Staff VIP ICA Member

So, its become pretty obvious that I was busy while down in Fort Lauderdale, not just with The Domain Conference sessions, but also with chatting with some domain industry professionals who have a lot of great insights and tips to share. This week, I’ll share some of my discussion with Zak Muscovitch, Principal Attorney at DnAttorney.com and newly elected board member of the Internet Commerce Association (ICA).

Zak and I talked about some of the basics questions that most entry level domain investor have and scenarios that we all may have already experienced, or will a some point in our journey. How should you respond when you’ve received a call or cease and desist letter from an Attorney? Does this company with a trademark actually have any rights to your domain name? Do I need a contract when selling or leasing a domain name? What kind of contract do I need?

Watch the discussion below to hear what he thinks:

***There is a lot of background noise due to the open space we interviewed in.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Soofi

Soofi Love Domain Names PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Such an intellectual human being, and loaded with knowledge this guy is. You are the man Zak Muscovitch, DnAttorney.com

3. equity78

equity78 Top Member TheDomains Staff TLDInvestors.com PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Good stuff Angela. Thanks for posting.

4. DNScholar

DNScholar DNScholar.com

Good information for domainers.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice