IT.COM

Just a question to zak muskovitch so called custodian of domainers.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Question to lawyer Zak muskovitch.

Zak muskovitch what are you afraid of man. Are you the sole representative of domainers all around the world or are all the domainers surviving because of you. I understand you take sides and you are not neutral but I fail to understand why did you block Me after I post truth about lawyer ankir raheja from India. I understand he invites you regularly to India and offers you free drinks and food but as a domainer I am also entitled to pit forward truth about about raheja . You blocking Me from seeing timeliness of internet commerce in twitter shows that you are not perhaps neutral. As a lawyer u must be neutral and give everyone same chance to put forward their views. I hope you will learn these basic etiquette of court law and justice. Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@barybadrinath

If I'm right, you're talking about a member of this forum, so I think it's appropriate to let him know about the existence of this thread as well.

cc: @cyberlawyer

•••
I come back to this forum after a year, and day 1 there is another crazy "bary badrinath" thread :clown:.

Isn't this the guy who stole a bunch of domains and held them hostage and GoDaddy had to intervene?

Last edited:
•••
As a lawyer u must be neutral and give everyone same chance to put forward their views.
Hi

a lawyer doesn't have to be neutral, when they are defending or representing a client.
but the judge should be unbiased.

also, a lawyer or a regular person, doesn't have to listen to, or read something, they don't want to.

no one is obligated

imo...

•••
Is this entire thread because someone blocked you on Twitter? 😬😵‍💫

•••
Hi

a lawyer doesn't have to be neutral, when they are defending or representing a client.
but the judge should be unbiased.

also, a lawyer or a regular person, doesn't have to listen to, or read something, they don't want to.

no one is obligated

imo...
This time boss was not representing as a client.

•••
Is this entire thread because someone blocked you on Twitter? 😬😵‍💫
Not at all. Come on. I don't care much about being blocked or not. Truth must come out. That's all I wanted. N nothing else.
Consider this as closed from my end now. Congrats to King.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back