Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

It's Official...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

DebX420

VIP Member
Impact
53
So, I went in November for my last doctor's appointment about my back. I was in bad shape - running into heart troubles, weighed 450~lbs, was a very likely candidate for diabetes, etc. I was only 17. The future wasn't looking to bright for me...

I went in today for a follow up, and guess what?

No more traces of diabetes
My heart is better than ever
Lost 100lbs
More energy
My back is doing a hell of a lot better.

The doctors are amazed at this. They asked what pills I was taking, how much exercise, etc. The truth is, I didn't really change anything. I met a girl and wanted to lose weight, so I just walked. As I walked, I was drinking water, close to 3 gallons a day. I still ate the same amount of food as I usually did, and didn't change what I ate...

It just happened. Girls make you change :hehe: But too bad she left me for my cousin, but oh well. I am still losing weight and getting better every day :D

I am actually wearing a 2xl shirt right now - haven't worn one since I was around 12 or 13 :guilty:

The moral of the story: Diets don't work: a girl to lose weight :sold:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Congratulations dude...
thaz really amazing that u lost so much weight without a diet plan or so... and the idea seems really good...

I just love your moral...
 
0
•••
Yes exactly a girl can make or break a man's life.
 
0
•••
I started Walking 5 miles daily for the same reason - A girl I had met.
After 3 weeks, I was 100 miles away from the Silly B**ch :laugh:

Seriously, Congrats on the weight-loss.
 
0
•••
I started Walking 5 miles daily for the same reason - A girl I had met.
After 3 weeks, I was 100 miles away from the Silly B**ch :laugh:

Seriously, Congrats on the weight-loss.

:p


Well done you :tu: It's fab that not only the weight is dropping off but that your overall health is much better.
 
0
•••
Well done :tu:

I have the opposite problem of being just 10.5 stone despite doing weights every day :'(
 
0
•••
hands down to you mate! Big congrats for your achievement! It happened to me once (but to a boy though) lost a few pounds because of him but ended up being dumped anyway...:D
 
0
•••
Dude this is huge!

Pardon the pun. Congrats!!! Weight loss is tough and thought you say it was for a "girl" ultimately it was for you. Don't quit and don't get down. If you ever need someone to talk to or shoot the sheeeeeet
PM me or e-mail me.

Keep it going ...... this is your momentum.

I'm impressed
NN


PS
Your cousin is a dog for crossing the "line".
 
0
•••
Yea :S I wanted to hurt him for so long, but I figured he's family... But yea :D Thanks everyone ^.^
 
0
•••
Well it's exactly opposite for me, i needed to gain weight and a girls entry in life really gets the work done in a better way :D
 
0
•••
after you loose the next 100 you'll score a better girl...trust me :)

keep up the good work.


.
 
0
•••
Congrats mate!

well done =)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back