Domain Empire

It's back!!! .COM Promo at Nettigritty domains for Rs. 199 (~$3)

NameSilo
Watch

ntjedge

Established Member
Impact
Ladies & Gents, just received a communication from Nettigritty domains (PDR/LogicBoxes Reseller) that the "popular" Rs. 199 .com promo is live again!

Rs. 199 = ~$3

Grab your .COM domains at Rs. 199 once again! This promo code is active immediately and valid till stocks last!

Coupon Code: COM199

URL: https://nettigritty.domains

Restriction: This is an exclusive promo for Indian customers only as the promo requires the domain registrant to have an Indian address. New Registrations only. Renews at the regular price (Rs. 725 = ~$11.15)

Domains can be transferred after the 60 day mandatory lock or can be pushed to other accounts anytime - no additional charges or fees. No limits on the total number of domain registrations :)

Cheers!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lol.. Just got the mail too. Was thinking of starting a thread but don't need to now.. :)

•••
•••
Good days are back :)

Lol! Yeah! :)

Independence Day of India is near so there might be more offers from Indian Registrars. Bigrock also offering discounts on domains and hosting. :)

•••
well, this is of no use to majority of the users here.

•••
Independence Day of India is near so there might be more offers from Indian Registrars. Bigrock also offering discounts on domains and hosting. :)

I don't trust BigRock with their offers. They never seem to work for me :(

well, this is of no use to majority of the users here.

On the contrary, I am guessing there are quite a few Indian users on this forum, a substantial number if I am not wrong.

True, this offer is not useful to anyone else. But hey, you will see a lot of hand reg .com's in the bargain domains section in a few days ;)

•••
Got 10 today. Will buy 50+ soon ;)

•••
•••
Only indians ?

Only new customers ?

•••
Only indians ?

Only new customers ?

Only Indian Registrants - This is a condition from Verisign - they are sponsoring the promo.

New and Existing customers - no limits per customer. Have fun!

•••
•••
can anyboooooooody help out? I will send d equivalent and he helps with the buying...Pls help

•••
Hi, no way for none Indians to get in this. Why only Indian registrars doing these promos, while others not?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Guys, I need 3$ com domains very much :)
If I register from indian IP a put some indian adress will it go through? Won't my account be blocked? :)

•••
Transfers too?

This promo is not applicable on transfers. Though they have a different promo for .com/.net/.in transfers using the coupon code "welcome" for some discount - please check the exact discount as it is location specific.

•••
Guys, I need 3$ com domains very much :)
If I register from indian IP a put some indian adress will it go through? Won't my account be blocked? :)

I don't think that is a good idea. I am not sure about what will happen, you may or may not get away with it.

•••
Only me pay 234 rupee (35 rupee tax) or not ?

•••
•••
Yes GST is charged at 18% for Indian users. So about Rs. 35 is the GST amount.

Thank you very much. I think I loser and pay more.

•••
It's a third of the regular price.
Love it.
But where are the decent domain names to register?
Don't reg only because a promo offer is there. If you could still find a good dot com to register, let me know :)

•••
It's a third of the regular price.
Love it.
But where are the decent domain names to register?
Don't reg only because a promo offer is there. If you could still find a good dot com to register, let me know :)

Haha, that is why Verisign is running such promos for .com! So that you can register any available domains just 'coz there is a promo ;)

•••
Price after applying coupon: Rs. 199
+
Add tax : Rs. 35

Final Price: Rs. 234 = $3.6 only :woot: :woot:

I think its the lowest price for .coms out there.

Last edited:
•••
Frankly, I would love to see the domains that got registered through this promotion :)

•••
Frankly, I would love to see the domains that got registered through this promotion :)
Lol! Watch out for floods of Nettigritty domains in Auctions ( or much likely in Bargain Bin) :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back