Dynadot

discuss It seems like many "domainers" want to sell quickly for low price

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

PatrickV

Established Member
Impact
There's nothing wrong with that ofcourse, i respect that, but do they have not enough patience ...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think that's because during summer there is less demand for domain names and consequently domainers are selling their domains at low prices.

•••
There's nothing wrong with that ofcourse, i respect that, but do they have not enough patience ...
Selling quick doesnt mean they have no patience .. sometimes selling quick is meant to make quick roi and buy better inventory quick :)

•••
Depends on the domain that you have, as well as individual circumstance

•••
We have many dreams and ambitions.. We want to buy bigger and better domains, sick opals, and Rockstar Energy drinks. It's 2021 and we're just trying to live our best life by slinging domains.

Last edited:
•••
It seems like many "domainers" want to sell quickly for low price

Hi
that group you speak of, are called "flippers"
who typically, have different mindset, than "investors"

imo....

•••
There are many reasons or strategies I can think of for doing this.
  1. It may be a good way to sell lower-end domains.
  2. They could be testing a new strategy.
  3. They may want to stay visible promoting this way to give their higher value domains more exposure.
  4. They want to build up their reputation on NP and this is a quick way to do it.
  5. It could make them feel better to be selling anything so they keep doing it.

Last edited:
•••
Summer equals slow sales and high expenses for many.

•••
Sell me your domains for cheap (because of the summer).

•••
•••
How did you come to this conclusion? Stats or link?
A lot of noobs lately hoping to scratch the big ticket using money they cant tie up long term may be part reason. I am renewing as we speak

1.00 Canadian Dollar =

0.79865353 US Dollars :xf.frown: xe.com
I have to add 20% to compensate for our limp loonie but i am in for long haul

•••
Many domains are put for sale on NP for few dollars ... to unload the rubbish domains may be ... I don't know why they try and need to sell them here via this forum. It looks spammy to me.

•••
As a virtue, it's the hardest to come by in this age I guess.. overstimulation from all sides.. news of people getting rich fast in crypto, nft's etc doesn't help🤣

•••
Flipping, liquidation, frustration, desperation.
Any or all of the above.

•••
What’s “low”?

What a ridiculous subjective statement.

Everyone has different circumstances, and i dont appreciate, blanket assumption sold “low”

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Many domains are put for sale on NP for few dollars ... to unload the rubbish domains may be ... I don't know why they try and need to sell them here via this forum. It looks spammy to me.

NP is a reseller market. What does that mean?
Undervalued domains are sold on NamePros

•••
I offer many of my domains at $300 to $500 because I want to achieve a 5-6% STR and quickly reinvest the profits so I can build my portfolio to 500 names.

•••
Yes, it is often good to stay patient. Especially with keywords that are in high demand.

•••
I´ve raised my prices the last two years, as I focus on domains aimed for companies and startups, more than for fellow domainers.

The profit is pretty much the same, but I sell 10-20 domains a year, instead of 100.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back