domains It ain’t your booty, it’s your beauty

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
How does that headline end up on a domain investment blog ? Well that line in that movie (Friday After Next) led to a joke, that led to an idea for a Tshirt website, that resulted in a domain registration. That has now resulted in a domain sale. Back in 2003 I kept talking about wanting to start a t-shirt line and website, I was watching the movie Friday After Next with a girl I knew, and after Mike Epps … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I know exactly how you feel in as much as you get an idea for a business concept and buy the. Com of the domain that explains the concept etc

And each idea I have bought a domain name for I know exactly how it will work and why it will work but don't get round to making it work

But its the thinking about it and knowing it should be developed so it can achieve its potential but I never get round to it

Which is why buying domains is so much my cup of tea because I am an ideas guy but don't really want to be bothered in developing the idea but know that the idea will work if someone else develops the idea but to do that they will no doubt want the domain name that I bought that is perfect for the idea

And in a way watching someone develop an idea and or use a name I suggest and build something on the name that I suggest effectively shows me what could have been achieved by me if only I could be arxed

•••
That's a great story. $1888 what an odd number though lol.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back