Dynadot

negotiable IGCweb.net (Google Indexed, 12 keywords, 28DR, 7.8K backlinks)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sinamilemchunu

Impact
Accepting offers from $250
Domain Registrar: NameCheap
Expires: 11 July 2024

Highlights:

Ahrefs Domain Authority: 28

Backlinks: 7800+

Google penalties: None

Previously sold: 2010 for $1301

Monthly keyword search for igc web: 393

Page rank: 4

Name length: 6

Niche: Internet

Description:

IGCweb.net is a highly sought-after domain name that is perfect for any individual or business looking to establish a strong online presence. With its short and memorable name, this domain offers endless possibilities for creating a unique and professional website. Whether you are an e-commerce store, a tech startup, or a digital agency, IGCweb.net will instantly elevate your brand and attract more customers.

IGCweb.net domain history:

IGCweb.net was originally registered in 2003 and has been consistently renewed since then. Additionally, the domain has never been involved in any trademark disputes or legal issues, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free transition for your business. This means that you can start fresh with IGCweb.net and build your online presence without any lingering reputation or associations.

Google Penalties:

IGCweb.net has a clean record in Google penalties. The domain has never received a Google penalty, ensuring that any previous SEO errors or black-hat techniques won't harm your website. This gives you peace of mind knowing that your online presence will be in good standing with search engines, allowing you to focus on creating quality content and providing a seamless user experience.

Backlink Profile:

IGCweb.net has also built a strong and diverse backlink profile, boasting over 7800 active backlinks. This ensures that your website will receive high-quality and authoritative links. We follow ethical link-building practices, avoiding any spammy or low-quality links that could harm your website's rankings. This means that your website will have a solid foundation of reputable and relevant backlinks, boosting its visibility and authority in search engine results.

Reasons for selling:

I'm selling because I have decided to focus my efforts on other business ventures. While the domain has been successful and profitable, I believe it is time for someone else to take it to the next level. Additionally, I have recently found a new passion project that requires my full attention and resources. Selling the domain will not only provide me with the necessary funds to invest in this new venture but also give you the opportunity to continue the success and growth of the website.

Who should buy this domain:

Individuals or businesses in the internet niche looking to boost their online presence. This highly sought-after domain name offers excellent SEO opportunities due to its strong backlink profile and its relevance to the internet industry.

With IGCweb.net, you can establish yourself as a trusted authority in the online world and increase your visibility on search engines. Additionally, the domain's short and memorable name makes it easy for potential customers to find and remember your website. Whether you are just starting out or looking to expand your online reach, IGCweb.net is the perfect investment to take your digital presence to the next level.

If you have any questions, please reach out in the comment section. I will do my best to answer within 24 hours. I look forward to doing business with you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back