NameSilo

Issues and Bugs post upgrade

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

NPQueen

VIP Member
Impact
139
If you find a bug or see that something isn't working as it should be, please post it in here. Thank you
 
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Can't please everyone. :)

I like the tabs, though! Nice job RJ.

Tabs are clever and a good idea, but using ajax constantly isn't. Why should I load the page then have to load all the content separately? It doesn't work, especially when I'm constantly getting "you can't search this often!!!!".
 
0
•••
With IE, looks like google ads are partially blocking the quick search data field at top rh of page. Ads are aligned between logo and search field.

With Firefox, search data field is not blocked but the google ads are aligned right and under the quick search.

Using 1280x768 res
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back